• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Really BINS for $2500 books for like $1-5?
1 1

15 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, eccomic said:

Those didn't sell for a dollar. eBay lists offers and counter-offers at the opening bid for some reason.

I bought the second lot and I can promise I paid just a BIT more than $5.

Edited by october

9 hours ago, october said:

I also hate threads that call attention to stuff like this. Guarantee some jerk contacts the sellers.

My apologies.  :sorry: I will certainly not bring attention to these type of BINS going forward. 

15 minutes ago, eccomic said:

My apologies.  :sorry: I will certainly not bring attention to these type of BINS going forward. 

It shouldn't be a big deal, but there are people who read the boards that have tried to torpedo my eBay purchases before. It's a shame.

yeah, it is one thing for a buyer to post a good deal before receiving the books but an innocent post about some other unknown person getting a good deal shouldn't be a problem. No one should be contacting sellers trying to kill deals that they have no interest in either, obviously.

13 hours ago, eccomic said:

This one looks like an accident... seller meant to start a 7-day auction at 99c, not set a BIN. But who knows.

On 7/28/2019 at 9:59 PM, october said:

I also hate threads that call attention to stuff like this. Guarantee some jerk contacts the sellers.

The guy told me he appreciated me telling him it went way too cheap, but he planned on going through with it.  No harm, no foul. (thumbsu 

11 minutes ago, entalmighty1 said:

The guy told me he appreciated me telling him it went way too cheap, but he planned on going through with it.  No harm, no foul. (thumbsu 

No doubt you are 100% capable of this type of underhanded scumbaggery, but it was a lady, so I know you lie. :sumo: