• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is this even a comic book anymore?
1 1

47 posts in this topic

I like it :) If not this book, something cheaper, kind of like artist sketch jam pieces ;) it's just fun to look at the dedication :headbang: I'd say that the "death of peter parker" is a low value enough key issue to warrant the the love of a billion dollars in signatures :roflmao: I bet the artists were happy to sign next to some greats...

Spread the Love ha

17 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I like it :) If not this book, something cheaper, kind of like artist sketch jam pieces ;) it's just fun to look at the dedication :headbang: I'd say that the "death of peter parker" is a low value enough key issue to warrant the the love of a billion dollars in signatures :roflmao: I bet the artists were happy to sign next to some greats...

Spread the Love ha

I like it too.  This had to of been fun for all the artists involved.

4 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

It's a complete mess, and yet, at the same time, an impressive collection of signatures.

A surprise they were all able to find space

Outside of tree fiddy

I wonder what an accurate price on it would be

And how one could go about procuring it.

Edited by Hollywood1892

6 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

A surprise they were all able to find space

There's still plenty available in the top-and-bottom right corner sections of the cover.

Maybe it's still a work in progress?

Edited by Ken Aldred

5 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

There's still plenty available in the top-and-bottom right corner sections of the cover.

Maybe it's still a work in progress?

A dangerous one at that

The grade is really good

Be a shame if you slid a few more in there and it dropped even a .2

1 hour ago, Ken Aldred said:

It's a complete mess, and yet, at the same time, an impressive collection of signatures.

Precisely so. Per usual, @Ken Aldred nails it. Wouldn't want it anywhere near my collection, but it's quite the feat!

Edited by F For Fake

10 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Bitscoinswami has decided to put up a few of his fa carnage

Screenshot_20190801-150635_eBay.jpg

wait he's charging less for the Newsstand issue? doesn't that go against everything good in his world? :insane: bait and switch?

Wasn't there a Spidey comic that someone spent crazy money for a certain Facilitator to get signed multiple times like that, and they ended getting the pages signed, not the cover. Or vice versa.