• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

For the love of God can someone help me find a listing in the 47th OSPG? Pretty please?

10 posts in this topic

MAN I'M HAVING REAL PROBLEMS OVER HERE. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED! MAN, IT WAS EISER TO TRAVERSE THE FIELDS OF OF THE SELOUS GAME PRESERVE IN THE WILDS OF TANZANIA THAN TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT A FIRST PRINTING OF TDKR CURRENTLY GOES FOR!!!!

I have the 47th EDITION of the OVSPG with Steranko's "depiction" of Batman on the cover. 

Thank you.

Edited by NoMan

3 minutes ago, NoMan said:

MAN I'M HAVING REAL PROBLEMS OVER HERE. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED! MAN, IT WAS EISER TO TRAVERSE The  FIELDS OF OF THE SELOUS GAME PRESERVE IN THE WILDS OF TANZANIA than try to figure out what  a fist printing of TDKR currently goes for!

I have the 47th EDITION of the OVPG with Steranko's "depiction" of Batman on the cover. 

Thank you.

How would any OPG help you with that, let alone a Guide from two years ago?

Also, are you looking at Batman: The Dark Knight #1 (Book 1: The Dark Knight Returns) or the Batman: The Dark Knight Returns TPB?

1 hour ago, Lazyboy said:

How would any OPG help you with that, let alone a Guide from two years ago?

Also, are you looking at Batman: The Dark Knight #1 (Book 1: The Dark Knight Returns) or the Batman: The Dark Knight Returns TPB?

The Dark Knight Returns #1 (lst printing) BOOK ONE (of the 4-issue miniseries.? THAT CAME OUT in  FALLish. 1987. curious is all. If someone had the prices from the most currently  OSPG that just came out that would be of extra help! 

Edited by NoMan

Hey bud, it's exactly this Title (under Batman, starting with "T" for the) "Batman: The Dark Knight Returns".  Mine's the prior year to yours, and after failing with "D" for Dark Knight, "T" for the Dk Knight, and then D under Batman (Dark Knight) I scored - four times the charm.

And double-check your cap lock key, that could be throwing you off. ; )

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 3:27 PM, NoMan said:

MAN I'M HAVING REAL PROBLEMS OVER HERE. ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED! MAN, IT WAS EISER TO TRAVERSE THE FIELDS OF OF THE SELOUS GAME PRESERVE IN THE WILDS OF TANZANIA THAN TRY TO FIGURE OUT WHAT A FIRST PRINTING OF TDKR CURRENTLY GOES FOR!!!!

I have the 47th EDITION of the OVSPG with Steranko's "depiction" of Batman on the cover. 

Thank you.

You weren't specific as to grade or if raw or CGC graded. So to be specific,

A 1st printing set 1-4 in CGC 8.0 GPs at about $170

In 9.0 GPs at about $200 for the set

In 9.4 GPs at about $275 for the set

In 9.6 GPs at about $380 for the set

The trending shows the set losing ground, down arrows outnumbering both stasis or up arrows.

GP Analysis for comics is the most reliable guide for pricing. It's state of the art and the information is gathered from actual online sales data, making a perfect reflection of the market, up to the minute and for studying trends based on past actual sales.

Edited by James J Johnson

I have no recollection of posting this.  I believe I was still in hospital on thursday for my spinal surgery.  I’d think my account was hacked saved for the fact I currently am looking for a DKR #1 and I have been to a safari in Tanzania.  

Lord save me (and you) from whatever else I must have posted. 

EDIT: thanks to all that took the time to provide info re: DKR.

Edited by NoMan