• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Books and Original Art Stolen (Connecticut). Reward Offered
1 1

32 posts in this topic

On 8/5/2019 at 12:17 AM, James J Johnson said:

Dr. Kavenstein?

DrKavenstein.gif

I was working in my lab, late one night, when my eyes beheld an eerie sight-for my monster from his slab began to rise and suddenly, to my surprise-

3 minutes ago, kav said:

I was working in my lab, late one night, when my eyes beheld an eerie sight-for my monster from his slab began to rise and suddenly, to my surprise-

the monster slab :whistle:do wah do, the monster slab! :banana: 

4 hours ago, kav said:

So basically, you were working in your lab one day. In the very merry month of May. You were taken by surprise, by a pair of roguish eyes, while working in your lab one day.

Is that the crux of the matter?

2 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

So basically, you were working in your lab one day. In the very merry month of May. You were taken by surprise, by a pair of roguish eyes, while working in your lab one day.

Is that the crux of the matter?

well you left out the Crypt Kicker Five-

5 hours ago, mxs7 said:

I can't go into detail at this time, but I am thrilled to report it appears all of the comic books have been recovered, although it will take some time to get a full accounting due to various circumstances. The Strange Tales 154 cover has been recovered as well. The Lone Ranger piece is still missing, but outside of that, the news is about as good as could be hoped for.

Mike

Great to hear, but odd that the Lone Ranger is still missing. One would speculate that the westerns would be the first thing to be found rather than the last. hm

On 10/25/2019 at 9:38 PM, oakman29 said:

😎

Honey is my favorite of the insect vomits.
Your thoughts, Oak?