• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I cant be the first one to do this...
1 1

64 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, miraclemet said:

Saw a book I was interested in. Started going through my boxes pulling books that I could sell to raise funds for the target book.

Three boxes in I come across a copy of the book i was targeting. Apparently I bought it in the last year....

:facepalm:

I usually just buy the book, and find out when I'm putting the duplicate away.

If I don't put away and inventory the incoming books for awhile (6-12 months) I'll sometimes find 2-3 copies of the same book.  And have no recollection of any of the purchases.

Used to do it all the time before I got the CLZ app.

Now if I’m at all unsure I just pull out my phone and check the inventory. I can even just scan a barcode and will tell me if I already have the book...

Edited by Vfactor1

7 minutes ago, Vfactor1 said:

Used to do it all the time before I got the CLZ app.

Now if I’m at all u sure I just pull out my phone and check the inventory. I can even just scan a barcode and will tell me if I already have the book...

I have somehow still managed to do it even with the app. lol

1 hour ago, miraclemet said:

Saw a book I was interested in. Started going through my boxes pulling books that I could sell to raise funds for the target book.

Three boxes in I come across a copy of the book i was targeting. Apparently I bought it in the last year....

:facepalm:

Hate what that happens. I have three Action 1s :pullhair:

10 minutes ago, kav said:

people are plagiarizing my jokes.  I must be really funny.

not you oakman the action #1 joke stolen from me-

Another reason to keep a smaller collection but also to maintain your inventory in the registry. lol   When I go to a show or am shopping at auction I defer to my registry to see which ASMs I might want to upgrade.