• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting a signed coming book graded without a witness

81 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Yeah, Hollywood Jr, knock it off!

To say I derail threads every time, and even italicize the words every time  is hyperbole on your side of things and not true nor is it fair in a knock down school yard fight.

Edited by NoMan

1 minute ago, NoMan said:

I've been ordered by the doctor to stay in the house for one month. That's what's going on.

All good man,I understand where you're coming from.I've read your posts for a while and I think we have some stuff in common.You do you and take care of yourself,this place helped save my life in a dark time,I hope the good folks here are helping you too.

1 hour ago, porcupine48 said:

All good man,I understand where you're coming from.I've read your posts for a while and I think we have some stuff in common.You do you and take care of yourself,this place helped save my life in a dark time,I hope the good folks here are helping you too.

it's cool. I've learned alot. glad to be here. attempt to be of service. don't much succeed I don't think but as in World Federation Wrestling as long as you don't have to pay musical rights for wrestler ringside intro songs and keep getting up, it's really all anyone can ask for.

BTW - the doctor thing is regarding a spinal surgery. Not like I killed someone and there's a thingee around my leg. Yet. 

Edited by NoMan

58 minutes ago, ExNihilo said:

OP's gonna come back and wonder how his simple question got so sidetracked.

here's another 7 pages of thread for ya, why don't the OP's ever come back (and say Thank you?) I believe his question was answered within the first 4 responses.

Edited by NoMan

13 minutes ago, NoMan said:

it's cool. I've learned alot. glad to be here. attempt to be of service. don't much succeed I don't think but as in World Federation Wrestling as long as you don't have to pay musical rights for wrestler ringside intro songs and keep getting up, it's really all anyone can ask for.

BTW - the doctor thing is regarding a spinal surgery. Not like I killed someone and there's a thingee around my leg. Yet. 

How are you getting on?

Are you able to move about?

Back surgery is uggh

1 hour ago, Hollywood1892 said:

How are you getting on?

Are you able to move about?

Back surgery is uggh

it's fine. . have to get better cause wife is already figuring out a trip to the outer Mariana Islands. Chilling my wife out is the hardest. I gotta drop a book off at my Bank Safe Deposit box. I'll talk to the ghosts there for awhile and let you fellows have some peace.

Edited by NoMan

30 minutes ago, NoMan said:

it's fine. . have to get better cause wife is already figuring out a trip to the outer Mariana Islands. Chilling my wife out is the hardest. I gotta drop a book off at my Bank Safe Deposit box. I'll talk to the ghosts there for awhile and let you fellows have some peace.

What about rehab?

1 hour ago, Hollywood1892 said:

What about rehab?

You mean Physical Therapy? I can't start for one month. Spine/neck has to heal. PT's gonna be no joke tho. I take that sh*t to 10. "Beast Mode," as the kids say. I got an Army Drill Sargent like Physical Therapist and I just do what I'm told and say, "YES, SIR!." Sh*t hurts.

Edited by NoMan

6 minutes ago, NoMan said:

You mean Physical Therapy? I can't start for one month. Spine/neck has to heal. PT's gonna be no joke tho. I take that sh*t to 10. "Beast Mode," as the kids say. I got an Army Drill Sargent like Physical Therapist and I just do what I'm told and say, "YES, SIR!." Sh*t hurts.

Beast Mode!!!

c602c9eef54012d57958afe39f35c4573568f2fc.png

8 minutes ago, NoMan said:

Wifi is messed up

This is the pic

91WRuzykdfL._SS500_.jpg

Edited by Hollywood1892

On 8/15/2019 at 3:33 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

You guys know that you can PM, instead of spamming/derailing threads, right...?

Edit: Especially in the Newbie section where actual information is critical.

You know they cant get their post count up that way so...

On 8/15/2019 at 3:33 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I don't give a care about post counts. What are you guys kids? OP's questioned was answered in first 5 responses or so. OP never returned for a, "Hey thanks for taking the time to answer my question" kinda human decency thing that seems rarer and rarer these days so thread is dead. Someone asked about my back surgery, I answered. If OP had asked his question and I immediately went on about my health issues, than yeah you'd kinda have a point. Otherwise, no. 

Edited by NoMan

21 minutes ago, NoMan said:
On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 3:33 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I don't give a care about post counts. OP's questioned was answered in first 5 responses or so. OP never returned for a, "Hey thanks for taking the time to answer my question" kinda human decency thing that seems rarer and rarer these days so thread is dead. Someone asked about my back surgery, I answered. If OP had asked his question and I immediately went on about my health issues, than yeah you'd kinda have a point. Otherwise, no

I strongly agree.  Its also important (probably more important) for a newbie to know that threads can be derailed in wonderful (and useless) ways.  If they were actually looking for an answer, I'm pretty sure they found it.

1 hour ago, revat said:

I strongly agree.  Its also important (probably more important) for a newbie to know that threads can be derailed in wonderful (and useless) ways.  If they were actually looking for an answer, I'm pretty sure they found it.

I'd just like to see folks thank other folk that go out of the way for them. That share their years of hard learned experience with them for nada. Tell someone it's a good to say "thanks" to someone who helped ya out and you just get a blank stare. 

Edited by NoMan