• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade this Spidey 14!

10 posts in this topic

asm14front6gx.jpg

asm14xback4hl.jpg

A bit of an odd one.

As soon as CGC came up with their 'qualified' grade, I thought this would be a good candidate to slide under a green label, at least in a technical sense. The book isn't high enough in grade maybe to get a green label.

The problem, if you don't notice it at first, is 4 holes in the book, along the spine - as if the book were sunk into a binder of some type or even a bound volume. You can see two spots of glue on the back cover, along the spine (top staple and below the lower staple). The book hasn't been trimmed & exhibits no signs of resto.

Staples are snug. Page quality is cream to off-white. Still some nice gloss & good color. Very light date stamp on cover. Slight 'halo' tanning, front & back cover.

What would you grade this odd one!?!?!?

2.0-3.0 tough to grade....

You selling all these? smile.gif

Well... I mostly just went on a posting binge, as I finally, FINALLY had a tiny bit of free time, but this Spidey is up for grabs if somebody wanted it. Guess I was in need of some affirmation & just overall curious about what other folks thought about them from an internet scan kinda position. Sometimes one's grading can get kinda stagnant living in a vacuum & it's good to have clarification.

The Hulk 2 would have to be detonated out of my hands, as would the Avengers 4 - I love those books.

Thanks to all for looking & commenting! This has been the most fun I've had all week!!!!

You guys rock! hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif