• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hero Restoration Oregon

7 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, quicksilver said:

Just wondering if anyone has ever done any business with this company at all ?

He is a boardie - MastrCntrlProgram - his name is Mike,  He does good resto work from what I have seen.  I remember he started out here with a good attitude and took lots of advice.  I have never had him do resto work for me (never had any resto work done for that matter) so there may be others that can chime in with personal experiences.  Looking at some threads when you search, there are good comments posted by those who have used him.

4 hours ago, telerites said:

He is a boardie - MastrCntrlProgram - his name is Mike,  He does good resto work from what I have seen.  I remember he started out here with a good attitude and took lots of advice.  I have never had him do resto work for me (never had any resto work done for that matter) so there may be others that can chime in with personal experiences.  Looking at some threads when you search, there are good comments posted by those who have used him.

I followed Mike's work from the beginning, too.  I remember his work getting the Professional notation for the first time on the CGC label, after years of practice.  I think Mike does real nice work.  

He does great work, and I find his prices very competitive. I've gotten a huge range of work done through him, from simple clean & pressing (then CGC submission), to marrying pages/covers together, all the way up to full blown intensive golden age restoration. 

Time frame, it depends on how busy it is and the amount of work you need done - but i've never found myself 'waiting' and getting impatient, in fact somethings seemed to be faster than I expected.