• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about a trade
3 3

86 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, kav said:

You could send your mind into the future to get the lottery numbers but it would be fruitless as every possible combination of winning numbers would exist in various future so you would have no more heads up than just picking random numbers like everyone else.

so you go into the future you pick those numbers you win the lottery in that future but it's not necessarily the future that "you" end up in....

30 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

so you go into the future you pick those numbers you win the lottery in that future but it's not necessarily the future that "you" end up in....

Exactly.  There are already futures where you won just by random pick.  Your larger self experiences all possible futures but any given version of 'you' the chance is nil either way.

1 hour ago, kav said:

You could send your mind into the future to get the lottery numbers but it would be fruitless as every possible combination of winning numbers would exist in various future so you would have no more heads up than just picking random numbers like everyone else.

Your having fun with me arent you?lol

44 minutes ago, kav said:

Exactly.  There are already futures where you won just by random pick.  Your larger self experiences all possible futures but any given version of 'you' the chance is nil either way.

Why did I give you a like for this?:facepalm:

I will Not be a Beta Self Defeatist

I will beleeeive I will win every time I spend $30 a week on tickets with no apparent rhyme or reason whatsoever

5 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Your having fun with me arent you?lol

I am 100% serious.  Quantum mechanics confirms the many worlds hypothesis and time is an independant variable.  It cannot be defined in terms of anything else.

8 hours ago, kav said:

I am 100% serious.  Quantum mechanics confirms the many worlds hypothesis and time is an independant variable.  It cannot be defined in terms of anything else.

You know I posted a thread on time travel that I think your opinion would be quite valued in.