• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about a trade
3 3

86 posts in this topic

Getting splashed with toxic waste will not give you the ability to emit and receive radar waves sorry.  You will have a serious skin condition and possible kidney failure is all.

First off, a joke. I cant tell from that copy if DD is in his red or yellow costume. Now, in all seriousness, in grade the DD1 is "worth" more, but I would like to see the copy of FF48 for perspective. If it's a decent looking FF48, I'd keep it and it's not close. FF48 has been climbing without an "announcement", which will give it an additional spike. That is if value is a factor.

8 hours ago, Joshua33 said:

First off, a joke. I cant tell from that copy if DD is in his red or yellow costume. Now, in all seriousness, in grade the DD1 is "worth" more, but I would like to see the copy of FF48 for perspective. If it's a decent looking FF48, I'd keep it and it's not close. FF48 has been climbing without an "announcement", which will give it an additional spike. That is if value is a factor.

look in the first post of the thread to see the FF 48 lol :foryou: but here it is in case you missed it :shy: 

E953AE2D-2A76-4A5D-B6B2-825028A18213.thu

19 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

look in the first post of the thread to see the FF 48 lol :foryou: but here it is in case you missed it :shy: 

E953AE2D-2A76-4A5D-B6B2-825028A18213.thu

Yeah

This is a Boss comic and is only at the periphery of its ceiling in terms of value, like Ironman 55 was.

There are certain comics that have intrinsic value that will never be influenced by anything but their own identity as a franchise

Spiderman

Batman

Superman

XMen

Fantastic Four

Avengers

Than their are books that are elevated by movies

Ironman 55

Than movies hurt superheroes

Daredevil

2 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:
11 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Time is a man-made construct.

Than Einsteins theory would prove correct and we would be able to travel back and forth through this suggested man made construct, like travelling inside and outside a house

God made the earth on day 1 or 2, and is billions of years old, because he didn't make time until the 3rd day...

3 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Than Einsteins theory would prove correct and we would be able to travel back and forth through this suggested man made construct, like travelling inside and outside a house

And someday we likely can once we figure out how to do that through a properly formed and stable Eisenberg bridge.

And on topic, I would keep the FF48, that is a beautiful book.  The Daredevil's fading makes it a turn off to me.

Just now, Crops068 said:

And on topic, I would keep the FF48, that is a beautiful book.  The Daredevil's fading makes it a turn off to me.

Agreed

Not just on the fading

As a Stand alone, Daredevil is a decent series, I find FF to encompass the entire Marvel Universe

And Galactus and Silver Surfer are just the beggining of it.

2 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:
4 minutes ago, Crops068 said:

Agreed

Not just on the fading

As a Stand alone, Daredevil is a decent series, I find FF to encompass the entire Marvel Universe

And Galactus and Silver Surfer are just the beggining of it.

I get why the op asked the question, as I'd be tempted as well (thumbsu but even though Daredevil is only a tad older that FF #48, I still feel the 48 has more promise.....

It'd be cool to get the DD #1 for the price of a 48, but this is not the copy, use cash instead of a trade