• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Disney+'s SHE-HULK show (TBD)
5 5

1,228 posts in this topic

On 9/1/2022 at 6:18 PM, gadzukes said:

They were SOOO lame!!! I love me some WC in the comics.  I can only hope these losers get "powered up" by...... something... and then like you say, get some UFC guys to take over the roles.  Marvel... DO IT!

Do not see that happening feels like they are actually making fun and belittling what has happened in the comics.  I even cought a slight dig at the original origin when they mentioned getting shot by a mobster. 

I agree with pretty much everything that's been said here about this show being not so good.  But I'll continue to watch because I like the Tatiana and it can hopefully only get better. :wishluck:

On 9/1/2022 at 2:37 PM, gadzukes said:

Episode 1 = I was hopeful, but... it wasn't hooking me.

Episode 2 = Ok, that was really short, but I kind of liked it... I'll give this a shot.

Episode 3 = :eek: :eek: :eek:  (the CG was much worse in this episode and somewhat distracting)

Episode 3 after credits scene = :facepalm:

I'm going to keep watching, but I'm not quite as hopeful

That`s been a big problem with this Marvel Phase 4 in that the CGI has been very disappointing. In the first three phases the CGI seemed much better.

On 9/1/2022 at 11:48 AM, Bosco685 said:

The more I watch, the more it confirms this is not for me. And that is okay. All of the content doesn't have to be geared to everyone.

But man. Am I struggling with this one.

I don't know, but Marvel movies/TV shows just seem different and not the must see like they were a few years ago.

On 9/2/2022 at 9:52 AM, The humble Watcher lurking said:

I don't know, but Marvel movies/TV shows just seem different and not the must see like they were a few years ago.

With stuff like this it's not too hard to see why. We have a great female character who can do good, lets make her twerk. They're giving DC media a good chance to catch up.  

Edited by thegiftedone45

On 9/2/2022 at 9:52 AM, The humble Watcher lurking said:

Remember the energy, excitement, speculation, and chatter every time an episode of WandaVision dropped?  It was off the charts for a while.

What happened to those days?

I would have loved a Night Court inspired episode after Jennifer getting hired when she had to go in front of a municipal level judge and need to rapid fire defend a whole spoon ton of extremely low tier and goofy people with power. 

On 9/2/2022 at 11:25 AM, drotto said:

I would have loved a Night Court inspired episode after Jennifer getting hired when she had to go in front of a municipal level judge and need to rapid fire defend a whole spoon ton of extremely low tier and goofy people with power. 

She raced right to the very top thanks to her physical appearance.  

On 9/2/2022 at 9:29 AM, gadzukes said:

Remember the energy, excitement, speculation, and chatter every time an episode of WandaVision dropped?  It was off the charts for a while.

What happened to those days?

remember the disappointment of all that build up that never delivered and was further thrown away in the Dr Strange movie

and I'm glad someone brought him up finally

for all the love and praise he gets no one is holding him accountable

this is Feiges MCU

no way he can hide like he did about the inhumans show or agents of shield

this is his

On 9/2/2022 at 10:24 AM, thegiftedone45 said:

With stuff like this it's not too hard to see why. We have a great female character who can do good, lets make her twerk. They're giving DC media a good chance to catch up.  

With the streaming shows, DC is already there. They just need to continue avoiding the CW 'do it for 20 (+) episodes per season' tripwire.

• Doom Patrol
  • Harley Quinn TAS
  • Peacemaker
  • Pennyworth
  • Sandman
  • Stargirl
  • Superman and Lois
  • Titans
  • Young Justice TAS

On 9/2/2022 at 12:26 PM, Bosco685 said:

With the streaming shows, DC is already there. They just need to continue avoiding the CW 'do it for 20 (+) episodes per season' tripwire.

• Doom Patrol
  • Harley Quinn TAS
  • Peacemaker
  • Pennyworth
  • Sandman
  • Stargirl
  • Superman and Lois
  • Titans
  • Young Justice TAS

You're right. *Shutters thinking of Batwoman*