• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bondage Bondage Bondage

32 posts in this topic

I can't find the old BONDAGE BONDAGE BONDAGE thread, so I thought I'd start a new one, in honor of the big fat STRIKE I'm going to get when Arch reads my post to Parasite upstairs.

Here's a VERY sexy, curvy Wonder Woman in the "hanging chain" bondage motif. Enjoy and post more! grin.gif

jla151.jpg

And Joanna, Lucy and others, this is an equal opportunity posting. Male bondage is OK too. I guess. Not that there's anything WRONG with that.

"Hubba Hubba" indeed!

Back in the day when women had butts and thighs and curves and....and.....

oh yeah....FLESH!!!! tongue.gif

"I fart, therefore I stink!"

That broad is very high maintenance...

How many times does he have to save her @ss? He should just keep her locked at home, cleanin', cookin' and makin' da babies. grin.gif

Yo, Scarlet Witch dosen't count. She never puts out, even though she wears that kinky pink costume. She's just a tease. mad.gif

She's also into machines(Vision), they never tire! blush.gif

will this never end?? Can't those girls take care of themself?

Rangers25.jpg

Wings89.jpg

Gem1.jpg

And finally this cover has it all:

Girl in bondage, evil hooded men, evil PURPLE men! and America's bravest defender Fighting Yank kicking their arse.

FightingYank11.jpg

Whew..that's all folks hope you like them laugh.gif