• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pie identification
1 1

65 posts in this topic

On 8/29/2019 at 3:18 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

Is that pie under it apple or pork? hm

On 8/29/2019 at 4:03 PM, Jacksonson241 said:

It's a part of my cats scratching post 😂😂

10 hours ago, awakeintheashes said:

anigif_enhanced-29927-1440006926-2.gif?c

I am often amazed what some here consider food.  I have never had the urge to eat a cat scratching post.  But, I have never been to  England.  I'll try to keep an open mind if I do.  

20 hours ago, comicdonna said:

I am often amazed what some here consider food.  I have never had the urge to eat a cat scratching post.  But, I have never been to  England.  I'll try to keep an open mind if I do.  

Neither have I but thats the internet for you.

21 hours ago, comicdonna said:

I'll lock the doors if you come. Considering how much meat you lot consume every day I'd be worried that you'd try to eat us. 

11 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

I'll lock the doors if you come. Considering how much meat you lot consume every day I'd be worried that you'd try to eat us. 

How is the hunting in your neighborhood?  I could bring my shotgun and put some fresh game on your table.  Must be you have squirrels and rabbits running around.

2 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

How is the hunting in your neighborhood?  I could bring my shotgun and put some fresh game on your table.  Must be you have squirrels and rabbits running around.

Next doors cat brought a wildebeast home the other day. He's a barstard that cat. 

23 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

You'd dig this then- French Canadian Cipaille.

sea-pie1.jpg?w=1000

I have one in the freezer right now

https://myfrenchcanadianyear.com/2017/12/31/cipaille-sea-pie-cipates-six-pates/

2 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

sea-pie1.jpg?w=1000

Watkins Poivre Noir looks dangerous. 

1 minute ago, porcupine48 said:

sea-pie1.jpg?w=1000

Nice!  My mom usually makes me a minced meat pie once a year.  I love it!  Real meat, not the green tomato kind.

2 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

Nice!  My mom usually makes me a minced meat pie once a year.  I love it!  Real meat, not the green tomato kind.

Nothing nicer than a fully laden pie. I don't like to break the crust of a nice looking pie and find 50% filling and 50% air. A pie must be a full pie, or it's no pie at all :sumo:

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Ok...this seems like the place to bring this up.....Boston Creme Pie....delicious yes, but I call B.S. on its pie status. It's clearly a layer cake hiding in a pie tin! 

Bogus! It's the baking equivalent of sports doping! :sumo:

There's nothing worse than a cake masquerading as a pie! Bring this Boston Creme Pie before me. Now :mad: