• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Warren Magazine Runs-Starting with Eerie....Eerie's now all posted.
7 7

312 posts in this topic

Second time around for a sale thread, and I've learned a few things.  Seems people generally like scans over pictures.  All scans this time around, though I clearly see that the scanner does hide some flaws, and does exaggerate others.  I did start a kudos thread, which doesn't have a ton in it yet, but I had happy customers from my first thread:  

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/453632-stevemmg-kudos-thread/

A few rules:

1.  Payment via PayPal is my current method.  Payment due within 48 hours of invoice  If you can’t pay for it, please be courteous and let it go  

2.  Shipping is by USPS Priority Mail flat rate box. $13.95 for up to 3 CGC graded books. $13.95 for up to six raw books. SHIPPING TO CONTINENTAL US ONLY AT THIS POINT. Sorry my Canadian friends, but I don’t have the extra time for the long lines at the post office.  If you win a large quantity of books, I will pack securely in boxes and get with you on a shipping quote.  I did have cases where using the comic mailers for single mags were cheaper, and if that is an option in your case, we can do that too.  I'm not out to make money on shipping, but I am out to get your purchase there safely.  I won't use media mail or ship in envelopes.

3.  No returns on CGC graded books. Raw books are returnable up to two weeks, but please let me know they’re coming back. You pay return postage, but I will refund original shipping. 

4.  First “I’ll take it” in the thread trumps pm’s  

I’m an eBay member since 2000 with over 3700 positive feedback, user name stevemmg  I’ve done business with most every major dealer in the country , so if you need references, I’m sure we can find a common connection. 

I plan to list near complete or complete runs of the Warren comic magazine series on this thread, and once all that's done, I'll head into Skywald, Marvel, etc.  

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find something you like along the way  

I travel a lot for work, and I will be leaving Monday morning and out with a very hectic schedule until I return on Friday.  If you win books this weekend and want to get them shipped before I go, I have time set aside to do that on Sunday.  I appreciate your patience with my schedule. 

Edited by Stevemmg

Here is the recap as promised, which will only include unsold items.   An amazing show of support, and I thank you all. 138 books listed and 127 sold thus far. 

PAGE 1

17 7.0 $100

PAGE 2

20 7.0 $12

PAGE 6

55 7.0 $12

57 7.0 $8

PAGE 7

64 7.0 $7

65 7.5 $8

67 7.5 $7

PAGE 8

75 7.0 $4

79 7.5 $6

PAGE 9

82 7.5 $13

PAGE 13

134 7.5 $6

Edited by Stevemmg

EERIE #2 8.5  In 1966, this mag joined Creepy and introduced us to Cousin Eerie, with top notch talent on board including Frazetta, Davis, Crandall, Torres, Craig, Morrow, Severin, Colan, Toth and Orlando.  An unthinkable lineup by today's standards.  $85  SOLD TO ANNIHILUS

939198496_EERIE28_5RS.thumb.jpg.492ad71993355a72632f975c05f5e5b8.jpg

501093085_EERIE28_5BC.thumb.jpg.e535069ff9d8e2395f9c8c7672534f1f.jpg

Edited by Stevemmg