• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GAME OF THRONES: HOUSE OF THE DRAGON series (2022)
3 3

533 posts in this topic

On 6/18/2024 at 9:00 AM, chrisco37 said:
On 6/17/2024 at 4:05 AM, Bosco685 said:

Agreed!

And just as committed to leaning into the horrid behavior when you have house-on-house off-battlefield warfare.

For real!  That was a vicious ending.  

He had no idea who the kid was so what do you do--just verbally describe to Daemon who he killed?  I figured he was hacking the head off so that Daemon could identify who he killed, and yep, I guess we got that mostly verified in episode two.

Can someone recap the twin-on-twin battle tonight?  I wasn't sure which twin survived.  I assume it was the assassin, but then why does he kill himself after killing his brother?  Guilt over the whole thing?  Probably should have worked that out BEFORE killing his brother... doh!

On 6/24/2024 at 11:33 AM, fantastic_four said:

Can someone recap the twin-on-twin battle tonight?  I wasn't sure which twin survived.  I assume it was the assassin, but then why does he kill himself after killing his brother?  Guilt over the whole thing?  Probably should have worked that out BEFORE killing his brother... doh!

I was wondering the same thing. I wonder if they will address that in the next episode?

On 6/24/2024 at 11:36 AM, Bosco685 said:

I was wondering the same thing. I wonder if they will address that in the next episode?

He probably realized he wouldn’t be able to live with the guilt of killing his brother. The whole, “I love you brother” cut deep figuratively before it happened literally.

Also, doubtful he had enough time to put together this thought, but anyone in that room would be suspicious of whoever survived. 

Edited by awakeintheashes