• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 10% off! Last call! Marvel, DC, Archie, Charlton Teen & Romance, Pre-hero Marvel/Atlas - Final Recap bottom of page 18!!

352 posts in this topic

Life with Millie #10 G -- asking $5 + shipping

More typical lower grade copy, albeit with some moisture staining and very creative ink on the back cover that I think is distributor. Staples are doing their job, interior is problem-free.

LifeMillie10.jpg

LifeMillie10bc.jpg

Life with Millie #13 Fr -- asking $1 + shipping

Spine is rough, split up top past the staple (which is detached) but bottom staple is barely holding the cover. CF attached at both. Other than a split at the top of the first wrap, the insides are problem free.

LifeMillie13.jpg

LifeMillie13bc.jpg

On 9/28/2019 at 1:02 AM, mysterio said:

Patsy Walker #106 G -- asking $4 + shipping

Not bad looking in the bag, but cover is damn near split. It is somehow holding at the staples and front is barely holding to back. CF attached at both staples. Book is complete with no writing or cutouts.

PatsyWalker106.jpg

PatsyWalker106bc.jpg

Take

On 9/23/2019 at 3:29 PM, mysterio said:

One quick early bird, then I'll see what I can get to this afternoon/evening...

Romantic Story #71 VG -- asking $5 + shipping

Great cover! Main defect is the moisture visible on the back cover at top spine. It has affected the top staple a bit, with transfer staining to the cover. Pages are virtually unaffected by this moisture and overall the book is quite solid.

RomanticStory71.jpg

RomanticStory71bc.jpg

Take

Life with Millie #20 G -- asking $3 + shipping

Usual wear and moisture as seen on other books in this run. Moisture at top slightly affects pages. Interior is fine, no problems, staples are holding everywhere they were designed to.

LifeMillie20.jpg

LifeMillie20bc.jpg

Modeling with Millie #23 G -- asking $3 + shipping

More of the same, with the added feature of paper loss at spine below the lower staple and about a 1" section inbetween the staples. Staples are holding firm to cover and centerfold, no problems on interior

ModelingMillie23.jpg

ModelingMillie23bc.jpg

Brides in Love #37 G & #42 VG+ -- asking $5 + shipping

A pair of books in this lot. #37 is structurally ok and insides are great, but there is moisture to spine and rust at upper staple. #42 is very solid, reading wear along spine is the worst of it. Staples holding firmly every place they are needed.

BridesInLove37.jpg

BridesInLove42.jpg

BridesInLove42bc.jpg

Quick listing at halftime...

Many Loves of Dobie Gillis #1 G -- asking $12 + shipping SOLD  :news:

Solid copy, would be an easy VG or VG+ without the moisture stains. Staples secure at cover and cf. More issues from this title to come.

DobieGillis01.jpg

DobieGillis01bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

That game raised my blood pressure a bit, Chiefs got away with one...

In other news, a new collection has come in with another 50 or so romance books. I’ll be getting those processed to add. With these I’ve got about 150-160 I hope to get listed eventually.