• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 10% off! Last call! Marvel, DC, Archie, Charlton Teen & Romance, Pre-hero Marvel/Atlas - Final Recap bottom of page 18!!

352 posts in this topic

On 9/22/2019 at 4:42 PM, mysterio said:

A Date with Judy #79 G -- asking $12 + shipping

Last issue of this long running DC title (1947-1960). Cover is neatly detached, with some chipping along the spine. Touch of moisture at the bottom (not out of place on all these beach covers). Book is complete and pages are nice, centerfold is well attached. Bit of a premium for being the last issue.

DateJudy79.jpg

DateJudy79bc.jpg

:takeit:

On 9/22/2019 at 1:56 PM, mysterio said:

A Date with Judy #66 G/G+ -- asking $7 + shipping

Everything is attached at both staples, but minor moisture to bottom edge, 1/2" split to top spine, and a couple of chips on the spine inbetween the staples bring it down a bit. Still an attractive enough copy for the grade.

DateJudy66.jpg

Take this and the My Love 6  :takeit:

Ok, I think I have updated the thread after last night's sales. Will try to get my first recap done today before things get any more out of hand...

As I mentioned yesterday, a new collection came in with more romance. Luckily there was very little (maybe no) overlap with what I already had to list. I've got a few scanned, so may as well mix a couple in...

Young Love #39 Fine-/Fine -- asking $60 + shipping

First DC issue (10/63)! Very solid book, light upper corner crease, bit of a chip on the bottom edge of the fc in the nurse's chin that is holding on. Nicely centered, flat, can't be many out there with this eye appeal.

YoungLove39.jpg

YoungLove39bc.jpg

Young Love #44 VG -- asking $8 + shipping SOLD

One of the prettier VGs. Looks much nicer, but top staple has gently pulled through cover and cf is neatly detached at both staples but present. Nice pages. Bit of chipping on left edge of back cover. Still nice eye appeal for the grade.

YoungLove44.jpg

YoungLove44bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio

Young Love #53 Fine (qualified) -- asking $2 + shipping SOLD

Looks great. That is a wrinkle at the top staple, not a tear. Main problem is that a 2" x 3" subscription coupon has been clipped, and this affects a splash panel of a story. Story is completely readable as no text is affected, but it is there.

YoungLove53.jpg

YoungLove53bc.jpg

Edited by mysterio