• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Warren Magazine Runs V2, Creepy Time.......Recap of Available Page 1
6 6

563 posts in this topic

Pulling the copy of the list over to this page.

1.  Creepy #32 ChasingKingKirby

2.  Creepy #53 ChasingKingKirby

3.  Creepy #16 Randall Dowling

4.  Creepy #32 Speedcake

5.  Creepy #9 JustJimN

6.  Creepy #89 Wombat

7.  Creepy #59 JustJimN

8.  Creepy #131 Stippy52

9.  Creepy #36 SpudsOnAHalfShell

10. Creepy 1968 Yearbook Stippy52

Once all of the requests slots are taken, I'll scan the books and put them up.  The requestor has right of first refusal, and after that, it's available to the first :takeit:

Edited by Stevemmg

So, now how this will work.  I'm pulling these additional copies, grading them and scanning them.  When that's all done, I'll post them in the order they were "wished for" with the grade and price.  The person that "wished" for that book gets up to a few hours to decide if they want it.  If you are the "wisher", you can post either :takeit:, or if you don't mind, :screwy: you're nuts, I don't want that.  If you take it, added to your pile.  If you don't, the first person to :takeit:after that will get to add it to their pile.  If I don't hear from you, after time has elapsed, I'll declare the mag available.  Seem fair?

1 minute ago, Stevemmg said:

So, now how this will work.  I'm pulling these additional copies, grading them and scanning them.  When that's all done, I'll post them in the order they were "wished for" with the grade and price.  The person that "wished" for that book gets up to a few hours to decide if they want it.  If you are the "wisher", you can post either :takeit:, or if you don't mind, :screwy: you're nuts, I don't want that.  If you take it, added to your pile.  If you don't, the first person to :takeit:after that will get to add it to their pile.  If I don't hear from you, after time has elapsed, I'll declare the mag available.  Seem fair?

Works for me.  

29 minutes ago, Stevemmg said:

Pulling the copy of the list over to this page.

1.  Creepy #32 ChasingKingKirby

2.  Creepy #53 ChasingKingKirby

3.  Creepy #16 Randall Dowling

4.  Creepy #32 Speedcake

5.  Creepy #9 JustJimN

6.  Creepy #89 Wombat

7.  Creepy #59 JustJimN

8.  Creepy #131 Stippy52

9.  Creepy #36 SpudsOnAHalfShell

10. Creepy 1968 Yearbook Stippy52

Once all of the requests slots are taken, I'll scan the books and put them up.  The requestor has right of first refusal, and after that, it's available to the first :takeit:

I’m surprised no one requested 10 more wishes from him first...:devil:

(glad to see people getting second chances...)(thumbsu

Edited by N e r V

Okay, boys and ghouls.  Here is the ten list with the requestor's name, the issue, the grade, the price and the scans.

#1.  ChasingKingKirby made a request for a VF Creepy #32.  Here is and 8.0 copy, small bindery tear at the bottom, nice and smooth with decent gloss.  $65 WISH ACCEPTED BY CHASINGKINGKIRBY

2034897220_Creepy328_0FC.thumb.jpg.7b54c657f379b1f9ea6707f9e2dbf69f.jpg

393900271_Creepy328_0BC.thumb.jpg.f8a075f0ffc14b4470e82c9c23c40143.jpg

Edited by Stevemmg

1 minute ago, Stevemmg said:

#3  Randall Dowling can't get enough Frazetta, and wished he could have gotten #15 from the thread.  This one is a glorious 8.5 priced at $80.

411165865_Creepy168_5FC.thumb.jpg.bc10859f2aa1a30a677d6f072d544f8f.jpg1792658053_Creepy168_5BC.thumb.jpg.e12562c0a1d1af2d80b97161a3b0f2c0.jpg

Want it, need it. Take it.

Edited by Randall Dowling