• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC PLOD, GLOD, SS Category Types?

27 posts in this topic

Could someone post a pic with the certification number for each type of category of CGC book other than UNIVERSAL BLUE:

PLOD Slight (A) thumbsup2.gif

PLOD Slight (P) thumbsup2.gif

PLOD Moderate (A) thumbsup2.gif

PLOD Moderate (P) thumbsup2.gif

PLOD Extensive (A) thumbsup2.gif

PLOD Extensive (P) thumbsup2.gif

GLOD thumbsup2.gif

SS thumbsup2.gif

Have I missed any other CGC category type? I'm doing some experimenting with what the CGC lookup function returns...

I will place a thumbsup next to the types that I've discovered.

Thanks in advance!

great--modified original post.

Does anyone have any books that fit this criteria? If you don't have a scan, the cert # is fine as well.

Thanks for helping me out!

Sterling,

I've got some PLODs that fit your categories - I'll fire up some scans (either tonight or tomorrow night) for ya!

guys,

thanks. After strolling through the CGC gallery, I'm good with SS type. I personally have an APP SP book, so that's taken care of. I've also taken care of PEDIGREE and VARIANT types (orginally not on my list).

I now need scan/cert number for APP SA, APP MA, APP EA. I'm now searching eBay...

THanks!

BTW what about SS versions of all of those you have listed? Or does that not count?

They are good. I've got what I need with SS. hi.gif

I meant like a restored book submitted for SS. That would just come out with a PLOD wouldn't it?

Could someone post a pic with the certification number for each type of category of CGC book other than UNIVERSAL BLUE:

PLOD Slight (A)

PLOD Slight (P) thumbsup2.gif

PLOD Moderate (A)

PLOD Moderate (P) thumbsup2.gif

PLOD Extensive (A)

PLOD Extensive (P) thumbsup2.gif

GLOD thumbsup2.gif

SS thumbsup2.gif

Have I missed any other CGC category type? I'm doing some experimenting with what the CGC lookup function returns...

I will place a thumbsup next to the types that I've discovered.

Thanks in advance!

PLOD Slight (A):

TOS63s.jpg

PLOD Slight (P):

ASM50s.jpg

ok gang. Missing just APP MA, APP EA

One thing I've noticed: CGC uses the PEDIGREE field in their database to denote INCOMPLETE for the GLODS and TRIMMED for the PLODS. Are you guys aware of anything else they use the PEDIGREE field other than pedigree foreheadslap.gif

What's the cert number on the TOS #63. It's the old label and my old eyes can't make it out tongue.gif

But you could make it out on the ASM #50? 893whatthe.gif I'll have to check when I get home; I'll send it to you via PM.