• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 2
5 5

353 posts in this topic

23 minutes ago, Krishosein said:

do we get the grades reveal tonight at 10pm EST?

Sorry about that, I meant to add, YES! I believe tonight at 10pm EST :foryou: 

2 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:

Just a reminder of the PRIZE THREAD in Comics General.  While, not mandatory by any means, all donations are greatly appreciated.  The more we receive, the more likely every single participant has a chance at something. :foryou:

Will definitely contribute something nice, I’m just one of those people who waits till the last minute trying to pick out the perfect present (Also I have a 40 book shipment arriving from CGC today, so I’ll have a LOT more prize options real soon!)

I guess you could also say the Round closes when the actual grades get posted by Andy or when I announce the round is closed and start generating the charts (after checking PMs one final time).

Usually, I go by my countdown clock which is based on US West Coast time. 7 pm PDT.

giphy.gif infinite loop progression dictates we will self destruct tonight, late evening, wear a jacket it is now fall after all :) 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

15 minutes ago, Treemot said:

I still can't believe I didn't read the notes on the startling from round 1 :tonofbricks:.  Here's to hopefully doubling my score this round!

lol I'm not alone then and your not alone, I did the same!

tenor.gif?itemid=4475886

4 hours ago, Krishosein said:

you seem to like that creepy guy in the window pic a lot eh kav! lol 

*note said eh on purpose to note I am Canadian lol 

Running jokes are the best kind!

2 minutes ago, kav said:

Running jokes are the best kind!

did you alert buzzetta for round 2 I think your suppose to be his alarm clock...

Just now, Krishosein said:

did you alert buzzetta for round 2 I think your suppose to be his alarm clock...

yep!