• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 2 Results (2 of 10)

32 posts in this topic

Just now, obiedagod said:

@thirdgreenham Unless I read the chart wrong, I think I may be listed wrong. It shows that I got a direct hit on book four, but I believe I submitted a 4.5 when it was a 4.0.

@sckao will look into this. :foryou:

4 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:
4 hours ago, obiedagod said:

@thirdgreenham Unless I read the chart wrong, I think I may be listed wrong. It shows that I got a direct hit on book four, but I believe I submitted a 4.5 when it was a 4.0.

I believe I submitted a 6.0 on the Wings there seems to be a glitch in messenger pls rectify thx.

4 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:

This one was real... We regret the error. (I had transposed the bullseye from ninanina who is directly above obiedagod in the spreadsheet and entered it twice for ninanina.... overwriting obiedagod's entry.

7 minutes ago, sckao said:

We'll have to look into this..:screwy:

Finally someone listens.  This should really bump my score.  If you check the PM you'll clearly see it says 6.0.

20 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

I thought 4.0 was being generous for the Wings.

I just wish that on the rare occasion when I send a book into CGC, that it would find its way to the desk of the visually impaired grader that apparently graded that Wings.

Or maybe the grader just forgot to look at the back of the book.

Edited by Hudson

2 minutes ago, Hudson said:

I just wish that on the rare occasion when I send a book into CGC, that it would find its way to the desk of the visually impaired grader that apparently graded that Wings.

Or maybe the grader just forgot to look at the back of the book.

Sore rump? (shrug)