• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 4 Results (4 of 10)
1 1

46 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Larryw7 said:

I need to stop undergrading.  To me, that ASM was no more than a 3.5. I was seeing flaws on the Kamandi that should have kept it under the 9.0 range IMHO.

Yes add 1.5 to every grade you come up with.

20 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

I need to stop undergrading.  To me, that ASM was no more than a 3.5. I was seeing flaws on the Kamandi that should have kept it under the 9.0 range IMHO.

I've gotten comics from you Larry and am quite happy :cloud9:

Four rounds have passed and we have had some startling results. 

With this contest being as wild as it is, the contestants can be considered like animals, some tamed and some untamed.

Some feel this gives them a chance to spread their wings and strut their stuff.

Some feel that double bulls-eyes round after round will allow them to be the captain that steers this ship.

Whether you're doing terribly or super duper well, we are all experiencing our individual adventures.

With easy books like that Kamandi, many of you now have an amazing chance to win this. 

(thumbsu 

1 minute ago, thirdgreenham said:

With this contest being as wild as it is, the contestants can be considered like animals, some tamed and some untamed.

Some feel that double bulls-eyes round after round will allow them to be the captain that steers this ship.

Whether you're doing terribly or super duper well, we are all experiencing our individual adventures.

With easy books like that Kamandi, many of you now have an amazing chance to win this. 

(thumbsu 

excellent synop

11 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:

(thumbsu 

There is a hidden easter egg in my quote above. Can anyone find it? :taptaptap:

Just now, theCapraAegagrus said:

No, when you put the first letter of each word together, it's obviously:

Frhpawhhssr wtcbasatitccbclastasu sftgtactstwasts sftgtactstwasts sftdberarwattbtctsts wydtosdwwaaeoia webltkmoynhaactwt.

doh!

1 minute ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

No, when you put the first letter of each word together, it's obviously:

Frhpawhhssr wtcbasatitccbclastasu sftgtactstwasts sftgtactstwasts sftdberarwattbtctsts wydtosdwwaaeoia webltkmoynhaactwt.

webltk,moynhaactwt*

:shy: