• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver Age Horror Appreciation

18 posts in this topic

I've been looking for a good thread that posts Silver Age horror issues but I haven't had much luck coming across something. So I figured I would start one!

Share your favorite Silver Age horror comics, or anything that gives off that "horror" vibe!

I'm starting with Journey into Mystery #77. Not by definition horror, but this issue has some creepy stories! Plus the cover seems to fit the bill.

658269147_JIM77.jpeg.486d36a66735b22c2e9c02cfac00e4b8.jpeg

More seriously, the first comic book story and art from one of the greatest of the genre, Richard Corben.

My own, a publisher file copy.

url%5D%20

Edited by Ken Aldred

6 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

More seriously, the first comic book story and art from one of the greatest of the genre, Richard Corben...

url%5D%20

My own, a publisher file copy

Very nice !Corben is tops.I'd laugh like the awful Drac above,but seems I'm out.Didn't realize I got limited.I have all those quirky Dell monster books.Sort of love them for the camp

Edited by porcupine48