• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 8
3 3

359 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, kav said:

So anyway my point was that a bullet does not just hit, stop in mid air, and fall dramatically to the ground so Stupidman can look down at it then up at the bad guy and smirk.  Not even close. 

what if he blinked so fast... too fast for the camera and crushed the bullet...

If Superman indeed is invulnerable, would the gun powder not leave residue due to not being able to "stick", same as the bullet doesn't penetrate.....

SUPERMAN DOESN'T NEED TO SHOWER ??? 

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

what if he blinked so fast... too fast for the camera and crushed the bullet...

If Superman indeed is invulnerable, would the gun powder not leave residue due to not being able to "stick", same as the bullet doesn't penetrate.....

SUPERMAN DOESN'T NEED TO SHOWER ??? 

Well if he blinkeded at super speed this would make the bullet spin a bit or careen off and we saw no such motion.  As for things not sticking to him, he still has pores and stuff and even captain america's shield gets dirty so yeah he'd have stippling for sure.  For example when he was eating his veggie wrap food stuck to his lip it did not slide off due to super teflon.

1 minute ago, WPPJames said:

Superman drools. Batman rules. :baiting:kav

Batman did kick his spoon in that movie due to him being once again Stupidman and not checking for kryptonite.  He never checks for kryptonite.

3 minutes ago, kav said:

Well if he blinkeded at super speed this would make the bullet spin a bit or careen off and we saw no such motion.  As for things not sticking to him, he still has pores and stuff and even captain america's shield gets dirty so yeah he'd have stippling for sure.  For example when he was eating his veggie wrap food stuck to his lip it did not slide off due to super teflon.

Why doesn't Stupes catch the bullet with his eyelids, and then flick it back at the baddie at hypersonic speed?

At the very minimum I would line the interior of my suit with lead, also the cape so he could fling it over his head and nullify any kryptonite hijinx.

Just now, jcjames said:

Why doesn't Stupes catch the bullet with his eyelids, and then flick it back at the baddie at hypersonic speed?

^^

1 minute ago, WPPJames said:

I find that people with really big muscles usually aren't that smart. I do not have really big muscles. If I did, I'm sure I'd feel differently.

Very true:

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

The kids are loosing their minds

This is not a sentence.

31 minutes ago, sckao said:

Superman at the time was said to have a forcefield around his body which protected his costume but not his cape. This would also extend to his eye.

It is also telekinetically based as it also helped to explain how he could lift entire buildings or ships without them crumbling under their own weight. (And helped explain his flight powers.)

Stopping the kinetic energy of a bullet would therefore not be a problem as Superman would want to lessen the danger of ricochet damage on innocents in the immediate area. (shrug)

where was this force field mentioned?  

If his powers are based on a force field that he can also project doesnt that basically make him a Green Lantern of sorts??