• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crow J O'Barr Print
2 2

34 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, WPPJames said:

Should have mentioned this before. Print size is only 14" x 11", so it wouldn't be part of any kind of portfolio.

It's the only Crow item I have left, except for the 1990 Color Portfolio which I'm currently negotiating to sell on Ebay. Hope to get this one framed. Wish I would have done so sooner as it's beginning to show it's age.

You dont have any of the books?

6 hours ago, bounty_coder said:

I would love a poster sized print of Crow #1 and the back cover to Deadworld #10 which has the first printed rendering of the Crow on the Back never published elsewhere.

Do they still have a kinkos around? Let's make a bigazz poster.

48 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Do they still have a kinkos around? Let's make a bigazz poster.

FedEx, which bought Kinko's in 2004 for $2.4 billion, announced on June 2 that it was changing the name of its stores from FedEx Kinko's to FedEx Office, which "better describes the wide range of services available" at the stores, the company said

Just curious. Is there a "Want To Trade" area here? I know there is a "For Sale" area. My sale of the Crow 1990 Color Portfolio fell thru. I've decided to keep the signature print and get it eventually framed. Leaving the remainder of the set of little overall value. But still nice prints in there. Thought someone might be interested in some kind of a trade, as I wouldn't even attempt to sell it incomplete. Tricky part for me is covering the shipping cost.

1 minute ago, WPPJames said:

Just curious. Is there a "Want To Trade" area here? I know there is a "For Sale" area. My sale of the Crow 1990 Color Portfolio fell thru. I've decided to keep the signature print and get it eventually framed. Leaving the remainder of the set of little overall value. But still nice prints in there. Thought someone might be interested in some kind of a trade, as I wouldn't even attempt to sell it incomplete. Tricky part for me is covering the shipping cost.

there is a "want to buy" forum that also serves as want to trade...

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/50-comics-market-want-to-buy/