• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

7th Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest - FINAL ROUND 10
4 4

358 posts in this topic

That's why getting me a list of your prizes (in order of preference) is going to make things much easier.  There's nothing worse than someone finishing 4th and doesn't get an early pick because he/she was away and didn't send me their list. :preach:

Just now, thirdgreenham said:
20 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

but the prize picking still starts at 1pm eastern lol which is before 12 pm pacific, did you notice that? haha @thirdgreenham

It starts when it starts.  It'll also have a massive delay between 7:00 PM Eastern and 10:00 PM Eastern, as I won't be able to do anything with the prize thread then. :sorry:

Ya I wasn't trying to ruffle feathers @sckao there just might have been a miscommunication and I just wanted to give a heads up, as @kav was talking about crawling out of bed around 1....

:shy: 

10 minutes ago, thirdgreenham said:

That's why getting me a list of your prizes (in order of preference) is going to make things much easier.  There's nothing worse than someone finishing 4th and doesn't get an early pick because he/she was away and didn't send me their list. :preach:

You've convinced me. I'm off to sort that Top 22 list of mine now.