• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your LCS Holliday Sales 2019 (my LCS celebrating 30 years!)

59 posts in this topic

On 11/26/2019 at 10:04 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's what I'm talking about! :whee:

Hope that you get your picks! :headbang:

Went with my buddy. Showed up at about 5 mintunes to midnight. There was a good 30 people already lined up. It was a fun time. Got the one item I really wanted. Couldn't resist at half off. 

:banana:

3 minutes ago, wombat said:
On 11/26/2019 at 9:04 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's what I'm talking about! :whee:

Hope that you get your picks! :headbang:

Went with my buddy. Showed up at about 5 mintunes to midnight. There was a good 30 people already lined up. It was a fun time. Got the one item I really wanted. Couldn't resist at half off. 

:banana:

Sweet! Hope the weather and all was decent! Foggy here today, so I'm doing Black Friday sales online lol 

Did you get your Drink ON? :foryou: glad you got your 1st pick! Some pics always welcome :) 

24 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Sweet! Hope the weather and all was decent! Foggy here today, so I'm doing Black Friday sales online lol 

Did you get your Drink ON? :foryou: glad you got your 1st pick! Some pics always welcome :) 

Only the employees drink. Its kind of weird. Was a bit cold, but only had to stand outside for about 5 minutes. Here is what I got (hopefully this is OK to post). Amazing Alex Ross art. 

Spoiler

IMG_2760.JPG

Edited by wombat

3 minutes ago, wombat said:

Only the employees drink. Its kind of weird. Was a bit cold, but only had to stand outside for about 5 minutes. Here is what I got (hopefully this is OK to post). Amazing Alex Ross art. 

NSFW

Spoiler

IMG_2760.JPG

lol that's :whatthe: Glad you got to enjoy and participate, I was wondering how you would drive home lol kind of glad it was just the employees :foryou: maybe further the discount :wishluck: 

Oh and no worries, but maybe put it in a spoiler marked NSFW? Just in case by some miracle someone looks at this thread later lol Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday Sales 2019!

11 minutes ago, wombat said:

I have no idea how to do spoiler tags. :facepalm:

Click edit, click on the pic, while it is highlighted hit the eye in the tool bar that's right next to the "A" for "fonts" ..... then hit save :foryou: 

image.png

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

13 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

What did you get?

It's in the spoilers a few post back but I can quote it :) 

1 hour ago, wombat said:

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_2760.JPG

On 11/26/2019 at 7:57 PM, punksdropdirtysrh said:

My local is doing 40% off graphic novels and the first 50 people in line get a $10 gift card. Opens at 6am on Friday. I do this every year...I get there a little after 4 am. B|

Any Luck? :wishluck: 

1 minute ago, punksdropdirtysrh said:

Got this for $25 after discounts and a bit of store credit :bigsmile:

D8A084F5-628D-422C-BB33-E25FFA8FCC49.thumb.jpeg.37109ca558425b2b72f9b618a5cb16ba.jpeg

Is it the McFarlane run only? or more just Spidey VS Venom?

Loving the ASM #316 cover though :) that should be some quality material.

A lot more than Mcfarlane. You’d want the ASM by Mcfarlane & Michelinie Omni for his run. This is more of a ‘best of’ Omni. Collecting: ASM 258, 300, 315-317, 332-333, 346-347, 361-363, 374, 378-380, Web of Spidey 1, 95-96, 101-103, Avengers: Deathtrap - The Vault, Darkhawk 13-14, Spider-Man: The Trial of Venom, Ghost Rider/Blaze: Spirits of Vengeance 5-6, Spider-Man (1990) 35-37, Spec Spider-Man 201-203, Web of Spidey Annual 7-8, Spec Spidey Annual 12, Marvel Comics Presents 117-122, Spider-Man Unlimited 1-2. 

1DB0520A-95FB-4D7A-9F42-2F8ED08E8961.thumb.jpeg.417962db9882211e3fe4fbbe4952e1d6.jpeg

Always wanted it but a lot more omnis had taken priority. Glad to get it for cheap. 

Edited by punksdropdirtysrh
Added photo

On 12/30/2019 at 5:59 PM, fastballspecial said:

I make a point of visiting a LCS in any new town I visit even when I am traveling. 
That being said over the years its getting harder in some towns, but on the bright
side a lot of side businesses in flea markets and consignment are on the rise. 

You mean, LCS are closing?  we just had 1 in our town close? 

Also, are you going to more flea markets now or are you selling at flea markets as a side business?