• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
2 2

353 posts in this topic

And that is  that.    Good  thread  Gang,  but   not  up  to  your  usual  Tomfoolery  standards,  lol

Take  the  rest of the evening  and  tomorrow morning,    look things  over  to  see  if there are any  hidden gems  left.

If I get ambitious  I may  build  a  few bundles tomorrow.  Then again,  maybe not,  too. 

Soft  close  at Noon   Sunday,   hard close  when  the last  invoice  goes out. 

My sincere thanks to all!

Point Five  has   confirmed to me that EmilC  has   spent  $300  in  the  ongoing  charity  thread.

As  far  as I'm  concerned  that  squares  it  between  us,  and  I've   posted  over  in the Moderation area  that he  should  be 
removed  from  the Probations  list. 

EmilC,  as  no one else  has  flown the flag on the Supersnipe  6,  if you still want  it  it's yours,  but  I DO  want  you  to  confirm  here in the thread.

Fly  the  flag  again if you still want it. 

59 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Point Five  has   confirmed to me that EmilC  has   spent  $300  in  the  ongoing  charity  thread.

As  far  as I'm  concerned  that  squares  it  between  us,  and  I've   posted  over  in the Moderation area  that he  should  be 
removed  from  the Probations  list. 

EmilC,  as  no one else  has  flown the flag on the Supersnipe  6,  if you still want  it  it's yours,  but  I DO  want  you  to  confirm  here in the thread.

Fly  the  flag  again if you still want it. 

Take 

Good morning,  page sniffers!

2-1/2 hours  until  soft  close,   get in there and pick that  carcass!

Soft close  at Noon,  hard close when the last invoice is finished. 

Of course,  this is the time to build bundles  and  offer  ridiculous lowballs  and such,  too,

Who knows?  You  might catch me before the coffee  kicks in!

All right Gang,   it's straight up  Noon,  I'm  shutting things  down. 

Soft  Close.

Invoices   start  flowing out  shortly. 

One final note before I  get  started:

Invoices  are coming  for  those  who  bought  COMICS  ONLY  and in this thread.

There are a few individuals  who  also  bought  over in  my  WEIRD BITS  thread  in  Mixed,  and that thread  is  still going  through this evening. 
Anyone  who  bought  in  both threads  will  get  their  consolidated  invoice  tomorrow morning.  

Robot Man,  srezvan,   and others please take note. 

Amazing Spider-Man  22 and  42  are  SOLD!  via PM!

Y'see,  that's how  a   SOFT  close  works.  Now  go  dig  that  carcass  a  little more. 

The last  COMICS ONLY   invoice  has been  sent.

This thread is  closed.

HAW!    Too  late now  suckers!  You  HAD  your chance!