• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
2 2

353 posts in this topic

Sergeant Fury and his  Howling Commandos 6

General  wear,  offwhite pages

Asking $10  SOLD!

JIhIW6F.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Sergeant Fury 11

Small  piece of upper FC,  general wear, offwhite pages

Asking $5  SOLD!

1Jy8F2k.jpg

Edited by catrick339

"AND NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT."

Richie Rich 29

Pulled  lower staple  on CF,  bit of general wear,  three or four light  water spots  BC,   tight,  flat, glossy,  white pages

Asking $15

a47ZsSZ.jpg

Treasure Chest V17 #2

Classic cover,  first issue  of  the "Life Under Communism"  series  that  ran  sporadically  in V 17   and V 19.  8 pages of Reed Crandall Commies!

General wear, tiny tear  and long  thin dogear  RH  FC,  good gloss,  tight spine and CF,  white pages

Asking $20  SOLD!

B4hjSHU.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Here we go, last book for the  evening. 

Amazing  Spider0Man 22

Rough reader,   with pulled  upper  staple,  spine roll,  splits and chips upper and lower spine,  water stain  along spine and lower  edge  BC,  general wear, 
rusty lower staple with migration.  Interior is nice enough,   with  offwhite - white pages.

Grab yourself  a Ditko Spidey  reader for $20

KMYdpP4.jpg

7 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Treasure Chest V17 #2

Classic cover,  first issue  of  the "Life Under Communism"  series  that  ran  sporadically  in V 17   and V 19.  8 pages of Reed Crandall Commies!

General wear, tiny tear  and long  thin dogear  RH  FC,  good gloss,  tight spine and CF,  white pages

Asking $20

B4hjSHU.jpg

:takeit:

All right Gang,  I have  about 25 books  set  aside  to list tomorrow,  and I  think that'll be  the end of the thread.  If I get 'em  all  listed  then  I'll  pull the  plug
at Noon  Sunday,  and start sending out invoices   Sunday  afternoon. 

Previews,  you say?  Hmm.  One slab,   a few 50's  romances,  some funny  stuff,   A couple GA  Laughs,  and maybe  a  SA  key or two.  We'll  see...

Greetings,  Gang!

Scanfest is ongoing,  I'll  have about 30 books total tonight,  starting  around  7 PM  and running until  I'm out of books. 
This  will  be the final  evening,  I have stuff  to do  next week besides  scan and type, :D

Thread  will  have  a  soft  close  at Noon  tomorrow,  when I start  sending out  invoices,  and   hard  close  when  the  last invoice  goes out. 

That gives  all you  page  sniffers  to  run  back  through  all  the  fun stuff  left,  check out the recap with discounts on page  9 or so,  and  send ridiculously 
low offers  on stuff  you ignored  while  waiting for  me to list better books,  lol

Here's something to  tide you over,  the only  slab  in the thread.

My  scanner  didn't  like the slab much,  so  I backed it up with a couple photos,  Let me know if you need more

Avengers 49,  CGC 8.5, offwhite - white pages

Well,  that really  says it all. 

Asking $90

HQ3svwZ.jpg

T9KpdWL.jpg

nQNHb8E.jpg