• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

Dear Greggie

Do you plan on unleashing all that powerful romantic knowledge gleened from years of collecting the greatest romance comics known to man in the near future or are you already beyond what mere mortal women can handle without fatal attraction?

Correct

Dear Greggie

Do you plan on unleashing all that powerful romantic knowledge gleened from years of collecting the greatest romance comics known to man in the near future or are you already beyond what mere mortal women can handle without fatal attraction?

Correct

:laugh: Brevity. :cloud9:

Dear Greggie

BTW, Subliminal, this question seems key and asking the right questions is oftentimes the way to get at the root of whatever. I had a thought there. :lol:

why have you not thought about taking an apprentice? i want the answer in paragraph form.

I'm thinking it has something to do with the fact that the king usually isn't dependent on any grasshoppers, regardless of how formidable any one grasshopper might be. But paragraph form--man, you're getting a bit bold.

why have you not thought about taking an apprentice? i want the answer in paragraph form.

I'm thinking it has something to do with the fact that the king usually isn't dependent on any grasshoppers, regardless of how formidable any one grasshopper might be. But paragraph form--man, you're getting a bit bold.

Yes

Dear Greggy what do you prefer to own for your personal collection?

Raw or slabbed?

Raw, bltch

So..., you love getting rubbed raw with slabs? :think:

Dear Greggie

BTW, Subliminal, this question seems key and asking the right questions is oftentimes the way to get at the root of whatever. I had a thought there. :lol:

So you're saying I made the right choice in not asking him if he lactates profusely due to his severe case of TNF? (T-shirt Nipple Friction, a common malady of international male supermodels who walk the Comic Con runaways setting the convention attenders tshirt fashion bar higher than most of us can reach even if we leapt from our hotel windows to get there)

doh! Thanks . Am I glad I didn't ask him that one ;)

Greggy, how do you cope with being an international forum legend, put up with the chat board paparazzi treatment and still find time to live an everyday normal life as a Laotian-Canadian tax auditor for the government?

Dear Greggy, have you ever thought of expanding your wealth of knowledge to fortune cookies?

Sweet thread killer. A musky whiff of stupidity with a subtle undertone of racial hostility. :golfclap:

Dear Greggy, have you ever thought of expanding your wealth of knowledge to fortune cookies?

Sweet thread killer. A musky whiff of stupidity with a subtle undertone of racial hostility. :golfclap:

Are you serious? I think some people try really hard to find things to complain about.

Greggy, how do you cope with being an international forum legend, put up with the chat board paparazzi treatment and still find time to live an everyday normal life as a Laotian-Canadian tax auditor for the government?
I wondered about the same thing and after much research I have concluded that

1. He is ambidextrous

2. He uses automated 666-PM generating software

3. He has perfected the art of the power-nap

4. His Fleece jacket (Parka) keeps him upright

5. There is more than one of him

:gossip:

Are you serious? I think some people try really hard to find things to complain about.

I will admit that it struck me as a bit off color at first, but I really doubt there was any latent hostility. Like many posts, my own included, it just wasn't thought out before the submit button was selected. Diarrhea of the keyboard and constipation of the brain, if you will.

I will admit that it struck me as a bit off color at first, but I really doubt there was any latent hostility. Like many posts, my own included, it just wasn't thought out before the submit button was selected. Diarrhea of the keyboard and constipation of the brain, if you will.

I'm glad I can't automatically pick-out supposed "racist" undertones from innocent comments. That would be pretty annoying. Intended racial commentary or not, PC is BS. I for one would probably die laughing if I opened up a fortune cookie and it simply said "dork".