• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

Dear Greggy, have you ever thought of expanding your wealth of knowledge to fortune cookies?

Sweet thread killer. A musky whiff of stupidity with a subtle undertone of racial hostility. :golfclap:

Another musky whiff here. It is not "racial". To say it is "racial" is more racial...because there are MANY Asian countries and cultures, most without fortune cookies. This is closer to calling a Sergio Leone film a "Spaghetti Western". Is that racial? So there!

Dear greggy,

Will I have a Wyatt Earp 30, My Love #1, or Li'l Pals #1 in 9.4?

Hell no

Will you?

Yes

That train has sailed, POV. I've already backed off my poor sleep induced edginess. Don't make me break out my old man material. :baiting:

Break it out! I need something to get the Geritol pumping!

Codger-Man

Codger-Man

Does whatver a codger can.

Is he strong?

Listen bud.

He's got Geritol powered blood

LOOK OUT! Here comes the Codger -Man.

...wait a minute! The TRAIN has SAILED??????????????

That train has sailed, POV. I've already backed off my poor sleep induced edginess. Don't make me break out my old man material. :baiting:

Codger-Man

Codger-Man

Is he strong?

Listen bud.

Get off my lawn meh

Codger-Man

Codger-Man

Is he strong?

Listen bud.

...wait a minute! The TRAIN has SAILED??????????????

God, grant me the Senility

To forget the people

I never liked anyway,

The good fortune

To run into the ones I do,

And the eyesight

To tell the difference.

Codger-Man

Codger-Man

Is he strong?

Listen bud.

Get off my lawn meh

Back off three digit boy! :whatev:

I wasn't even thinking anything racial some people think to hardcore. I was just thinking about how people are coming to him for advice...no harm intended. Sorry

I laughed because I was thinking of the great, very short responses he was giving and thought that Greggy was missing a marketing opportunity by giving his bits of wisdom away free.

(Oh, and because fortune cookies are American, it never crossed my line as a slur.)

When you don't think negative racial thoughts, it's tough to spot what might offend someone else. My mom and sisters always referred to their kids as monkeys because kids climb on everything. However, that didn't fly so well at a mixed race school when my sister became a teacher.

I wasn't even thinking anything racial some people think to hardcore. I was just thinking about how people are coming to him for advice...no harm intended. Sorry

I laughed because I was thinking of the great, very short responses he was giving and thought that Greggy was missing a marketing opportunity by giving his bits of wisdom away free.

(Oh, and because fortune cookies are American, it never crossed my line as a slur.)

When you don't think negative racial thoughts, it's tough to spot what might offend someone else. My mom and sisters always referred to their kids as monkeys because kids climb on everything. However, that didn't fly so well at a mixed race school when my sister became a teacher.

Mixed race? Were some of them Canadians? (shrug)

Mixed race? Were some of them Canadians? (shrug)

We used to wipe our feet on the frostbacks at my school...., :kidaround:

a querry for greggy...

which is better, a nice frosty 20oz coke zero, or a nice frosty glass of rum and coke (shrug)

Coke Zero by a mile

Whaddya got against Jamaicans, cookie boy? (tsk)

Oh, I'm just thinking maybe we need Dr. Watson to prescribe some chill pills (in all colors shapes and sizes).

Oh, I'm just thinking maybe we need Dr. Watson to prescribe some chill pills (in all colors shapes and sizes).

Oh, every thing's kosher. He was just being overprotective of our little buddy. Sean's moral compass was just wound too tight. Attorneys and all that...