• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

Dear Greggy,

My local cleaners, a really nice guy by the way, sent us a coupon in the mail from 1/2 price pressing and cleaning. Now, my big questuion is about the starch, how much starch should we ask for while pressing a golden age book? Would we use more or less than say a modern?

Another thing, he usually puts all our cleaning on hangers, won't this ruin the book, or should he hang it from the centerfold to avoid stress on the spine?

Oh, one more thing, are those bags they use, the clear plastic ones the clothes come in safe for a comic? Do they have mylar dry cleaning bags available?

All of the above

greggy, when Doc asks a rhetorical question, should I continue to seem oblivious to it and spew my slanted views, or should I just let my Gators take a piece of whoop (masking, notify the mods!) on his Vols (shrug)

greggy, when Doc asks a rhetorical question, should I continue to seem oblivious to it and spew my slanted views, or should I just let my Gators take a piece of whoop (masking, notify the mods!) on his Vols (shrug)
Whoop azz

Dear greggy,

Do you think Florida will ever have an ethical sports program? (shrug)

Perhaps they could use some guidance from NOD? (shrug)

Relative to the SEC, yes. To the Ivy League, hell no.

Your Greggy-ness

What are the odds (not the poser Vegas odds, but your odds) that the Tar Heels win their 5th Men's Basketball National Championship?

3-2