• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

Hey Greggy,

How stupid do you have to be, to not know when people are making fun of you in a thread with them asking you questions?

One level lower than you? confused-smiley-013.gif
Except I don't have this thread, so you sir must be the stupidiest one. 27_laughing.gif
But, you are one level lower than me so that can't be the case! confused.gif
yeahok.gif
Later dork
later tardo. And get a life you nerd.

Greggy, help!

I have Peyton Manning and Drew Bledsoe on my Fantasy Football team. Peyton has sucked (in terms of Fantasy leagues alone) all year, while Bledsoe has been rockin' my socks off! Who should I start from here on out? Do I trust that eventually the Colts will start letting Peyton do his thing, or do I bench him in favor of the hot hands of Bledsoe??

Greggy, help!

I have Peyton Manning and Drew Bledsoe on my Fantasy Football team. Peyton has sucked (in terms of Fantasy leagues alone) all year, while Bledsoe has been rockin' my socks off! Who should I start from here on out? Do I trust that eventually the Colts will start letting Peyton do his thing, or do I bench him in favor of the hot hands of Bledsoe??

Bench him.

Greggy, help!

Bench him.

You are indeed wise. frown.gif

Fortunately, I'm already up 50 points on my opponent this week and Peyton hasn't even had a chance to poop down his leg yet!

yay.gif

Greggy, help!

Bench him.

You are indeed wise. frown.gif

Fortunately, I'm already up 50 points on my opponent this week and Peyton hasn't even had a chance to poop down his leg yet!

yay.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Greggy, Will I ever find an Invaders #3 9.6 or better? I've been looking for over a year for this issue.
Shockingly this never got answered. 893whatthe.gif

hi.gif
If you're around tomorrow at Jamie's table, I'm going to kick your candy arse in. makepoint.gif

Big words from a Canadian Shrek. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

hi.gif
If you're around tomorrow at Jamie's table, I'm going to kick your candy arse in. makepoint.gif

makepoint.gif

hi.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif
Dave, go craw back into your cave makepoint.gif

hi.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

...note to self,...call US customs again and warn them of Canadian terrorists arriving in San Diego tomorrow,... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

hi.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Craw? Is that some Canadian form of spoken word? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with it. tongue.gifgrin.gif

hi.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Craw? Is that some Canadian form of spoken word? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with it. tongue.gifgrin.gif

F U. Understand that? hail.gif

hi.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

...note to self,...call US customs again and warn them of Canadian terrorists arriving in San Diego tomorrow,... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

frustrated.gif