• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

greggy,

In a cage fight between Doc Watson and r1970d, who is your money on?

And if this fight took place, would it be an actual fight or turn into a man spooning fest?

Spooning, like all MMA fights :baiting:

Part two answered. How about part one? Get with it.

greggy,

And if this fight took place, would it be an actual fight or turn into a man spooning fest?

Doc

Once you buy your ticket to that big Stan Lee signing in the sky, what do you plan on doing with your collection?

C'mon righty, get with the program here. I know you're not doing anything better tonight.

Once you buy your ticket to that big Stan Lee signing in the sky, what do you plan on doing with your collection?

C'mon righty, get with the program here. I know you're not doing anything better tonight.

FU

FU

See? :baiting:

greggy,

Doc

:whatev: