• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

Dear greggy,

How much will you pay me to keep from leaking a picture of you in a compromising position onto the Internets?

The usual

Dear greggy,

Is Calgon really an ancient Chinese secret?

Yes but we give you the cheap stuff. Kinda of us passing sweet and sour pork as real chinese food.

xoxo

greggy

Dear greggy,

How much will you pay me to keep from leaking a picture of you in a compromising position onto the Internets?

The usual

Nothing is not an acceptable answer. :sumo:

Take it or leave it.

Is it cold in Canada today?

In Toronto it's -9 degrees Celsius with wind chill and snowing outside... Is that cold?

This is not a metric system chat board.

Greggy, why do Americans refuse to join the rest of the civilized world and use the metric system?

In Toronto it's -9 degrees Celsius with wind chill and snowing outside... Is that cold?

Greggy, why do Americans refuse to refuse to join the rest of the civilized world and use the metric system?

Der greggy,

Why don't Canadians stick it up their *spoon* ?

Greggy, why do Americans refuse to join the rest of the civilized world and use the metric system?

Der greggy,

lol

Dear Greggy,

Why do americans that don't know how to spell "dear" blow it out their ?

Der greggy,

lol

Dear Greggy,

I believe he was using the German Masculine form of "the". It was a clever dig at how Teutonic the Canadians are. Or something like that.

Der greggy,

lol

Dear Greggy,

I believe he was using the German Masculine form of "the". It was a clever dig at how Teutonic the Canadians are. Or something like that.

hm I guess if it was as clever as that I can let it slide. :foryou:

Automatic Reply (Ask Greggy™ is under maintenance right now):

At the same time French will start to use english terms for informatics (or whatever else not french in nature)? (shrug)