• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Universal's RENFIELD directed by Dexter Fletcher (TBD)

37 posts in this topic

On 3/30/2023 at 3:27 PM, Bosco685 said:

Interesting...

I have a prescreen pass to see this on Tuesday the 11th of April...

I thought it to be somewhat of a spoof, coming out so close to the fools day of tomorrow April 1st lol

I'm not sure the trailer makes me feel any different haha could be good though.

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

hm

Ok so renfield prescreen...

First off they gave out vampire teeth which is a fun spirit of things, but then?

The pic of the screen? It's got the sound of water dripping in a full tub, and the movie doesn't start for another 15 minutes..... Wait a hear bats, but it is all on repeat and just a little torture 😂

IMG_20230411_184032027.jpg

IMG_20230411_184142205.jpg

On 4/11/2023 at 6:47 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

hm

Ok so renfield prescreen...

First off they gave out vampire teeth which is a fun spirit of things, but then?

The pic of the screen? It's got the sound of water dripping in a full tub, and the movie doesn't start for another 15 minutes..... Wait a hear bats, but it is all on repeat and just a little torture 😂

IMG_20230411_184032027.jpg

IMG_20230411_184142205.jpg

This was actually pretty good. Audience laughed throughout, and at first I the Nicholas Cage made me cringe in the trailer , but it was a fun rendition of just the gory hilarity, with out being over the top on the hilarity. No Leslie Nelson, more laugh at what's funny type.

On 4/12/2023 at 7:12 AM, ▫️ said:

I F’N love Nic Cage.

:headbang:

He never takes himself seriously. And even jokes about his body of work.

Nicolas Cage on Marvel: 'I Don't Need To be in the MCU, I'm Nic Cage'

Whilst Cage has played the Marvel comic book antihero Ghost Rider in multiple films already, he was also asked if he'd like to appear in a contemporary Marvel project. “I don’t need to be in the MCU," he said. "I’m Nic Cage!”

The actor, whose original name is Nicolas Kim Coppola, also touched on the superhero connection to his adopted stage name. “I’ve gotta be nice about Marvel movies, because I named myself after a Stan Lee character named Luke Cage," he said.

:roflmao:

On 4/12/2023 at 2:35 PM, Bosco685 said:

:headbang:

He never takes himself seriously. And even jokes about his body of work.

Nicolas Cage on Marvel: 'I Don't Need To be in the MCU, I'm Nic Cage'

:roflmao:

The first two movies I saw were Raising Arizona and Wild at Heart and I became a lifelong fan after that.  

Edited by ▫️