• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Not sure this is allowed

13 posts in this topic

And if it’s not I’m sure it will be taken down.  And it is I apologize and no hard feelings.  Well as some know already got my hulk 181 today awesome.  Wide domes home and lost her job.  So put some on eBay not a lot and not hurting for money but want to stay ahead of things if it gets worse.  Can always buy them later and as someone told me can’t eat them.  eBay name texa_91 don’t sell a lot on there and usual try here first but I figure the more views the better.  Thanks everyone.  

2 hours ago, etowah1123 said:

And if it’s not I’m sure it will be taken down.  And it is I apologize and no hard feelings.  Well as some know already got my hulk 181 today awesome.  Wide domes home and lost her job.  So put some on eBay not a lot and not hurting for money but want to stay ahead of things if it gets worse.  Can always buy them later and as someone told me can’t eat them.  eBay name texa_91 don’t sell a lot on there and usual try here first but I figure the more views the better.  Thanks everyone.  

Unbelievable they would let her go this time of year

Well her and the boss have been getting ill at each other and finally both were having a bad day.  Then the next day she let her go at end of the day.  Hope she can find a job closer to home because the drive was getting to her