• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Men’s Adventure Mags
11 11

1,069 posts in this topic

On 7/31/2021 at 7:44 PM, jimjum12 said:

Ouch .... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

9aaD1WF.jpg

It's bad enough this poor guy has to suffer the Nazi fräulein whipping his back, they have to pull his pants down as well just to set an example.  (tsk)

Great mag, Jimbo!  (thumbsu

On 1/11/2022 at 12:22 AM, lbcolefan said:

It’s very hard to find any of LB Cole’s men adventure mag covers in high grade so I was very happy to add this one to my collection. I was even happier that it sold for less than $20!

B7EF7CCE-AE0E-4794-888C-AB0B9A68E1BD.jpeg

Great cover‼️ Looks like was never opened

I have a couple of those Rage mags.  Very cool!  I've been on a buying hiatus,  but I picked this up a little while ago (it's an upgrade).  Increasingly, I've come to identify certain issues as what I would consider "classic covers" for the genre and this is one of them.

s-l1600-8.thumb.jpg.2014d53276049d5f8c1e10bc9b33b6ab.jpg

On 2/5/2022 at 12:24 PM, Randall Dowling said:

I have a couple of those Rage mags.  Very cool!  I've been on a buying hiatus,  but I picked this up a little while ago (it's an upgrade).  Increasingly, I've come to identify certain issues as what I would consider "classic covers" for the genre and this is one of them.

s-l1600-8.thumb.jpg.2014d53276049d5f8c1e10bc9b33b6ab.jpg

Nice! 
I was the underbidder. I had a feeling you were the winner.

On 3/14/2020 at 2:08 PM, FoggyNelson said:

lBcolefan, you might have population of one, only known issues of some of these👏👏👏👏 probably not but you sure don’t ever see them anywhere, maybe some old timers have them in storage?

I never responded to this but meant to. Back in the day I found myself in some bidding wars with Rich Oldberg - and ended up with a copy of this without the date stamp, both from the Ohio warehouse find. The seller had listed two hi grade copies, and I had won the one shown here. But the seller got his wires crossed, and I got Rich's without the stamp and he got mine. To me, the stamp meant nothing, but Rich was absolutely gutted. So we agreed to trade, which was only fair. In our back and forth, he told me that he had multiple high grade copies of all the Man's Story, Men Today, Man's Epic etc etc, and whenever hi grade copies turned up he would bid strongly on them, regardless of how many copies he already had. He alone could perhaps account for the apparent scarcity!

Man's Story Sept 1964.jpg

Edited by Flex Mentallo