• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Men’s Adventure Mags
11 11

1,069 posts in this topic

On 2/14/2022 at 3:34 AM, Flex Mentallo said:

If anything, the Italians exceed the US publishers in the 'absolutely bonkers' stakes, particularly Emanuele Taglietti and Alessandro Biffignandi . Posting these as a public service [and these are the relatively tame covers!].

Full of wholesome goodness.

Sex and Horror The Art of Alessandro Biffignandi.jpg

Sex and Horror The Art of Emanuele Taglietti .jpg

Fumetti are pretty crazy.  I've thought about trying to go after a few but have to put the limits someplace.  Thanks for sharing, Flex!  (thumbsu

On 2/14/2022 at 8:33 PM, comicjack said:

Everyone would like to be arrested by her

That would depend on if she was good cop or bad cop .... unless of course, like Mae West once said, "when I'm good, I'm good, but when I.m bad, I'm better."  GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Edited by jimjum12

On 3/1/2022 at 12:17 AM, Randall Dowling said:

New arrival.  A pretty copy of an excellent cover.  Apparently back in the early 60s, this was something that happened in the jungle from time to time.  Nice Bill Ward full page illustration on the inside.

Comics_058.thumb.jpg.40123bcc1d4af4826dcb1ce735a80bfd.jpg

Nice! I don’t remember seeing this one before.

I picked this one up because it seemed to have a printed, or over printed UK price on it:

371496628_1969.09ActionForMenv135.thumb.jpg.1fb32a3e0300248a6e289526accff9a2.jpg

I never got around to establishing whether all copies had it, or just those that made it over here...

40268194_1969.09ActionForMenv135crop.jpg.f8eec5ca2c3de46e6ddf9103b1d47c64.jpg hm