• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Christmas Contest 2019 is in motion. Recap on PG 37
10 10

1,208 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

hey  @DR.X have you ever heard of or seen the Broad Jumpers MC club out of Detroit ? they drove by me a long time ago ... an all black club who wore pristine, black stud leather jackets

image.jpeg.e527a9ca30874930c24f87de01f874a4.jpeg

No, but there's tons of clubs every where. I know there's Sin City, and Hawks out of Chicago that are all black.

36 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

:foryou: 

I just thought it was funny, I came to the tab and saw the blinking present posted "just now" and @Wolverinex had grabbed it in what must have been a fraction of a second. Well done!

11 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

I just thought it was funny, I came to the tab and saw the blinking present posted "just now" and @Wolverinex had grabbed it in what must have been a fraction of a second. Well done!

Now You'll Win One, and it'll be BITTERSWEET :) 

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Now You'll Win One, and it'll be BITTERSWEET :) 

I'm fine if I don't win. It honestly was more a "dang" of being impressed than a "dang" of sadness ha

Edited by F For Fake

:bump:

One more bonus box and one more mystery box coming up later or in the evening. We have our first " donated " prize so I'll work that in, so that U.F.O. will be buzzing around eventually.

The first " secret clue " will be popping up tonight also, but it don't waste to much time one, as only us seasoned sci-fi lovers might figure it out.