• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DR.X's Christmas Contest 2019 is in motion. Recap on PG 37
10 10

1,208 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, slym2none said:
2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@speedcake If you haven't got your guess in on how much change is pictured on page 1....... get in your guess for some prizes, I think that you even have time before it ends to read the rules lol by 6pm? 

6PM Central time.

So, that's like, sometime tomorrow.

:ohnoez:

Oh, and just in case ('cos I am reading the backlog) - :takeit:

That post is from 2 hrs ago :makepoint: guess well see when @DR.X Decides to end it, he said it doesn't end till he says so! :foryou: but yes originally 6pm today was the time set...... But you'll get to page 1 eventually! :kidaround:

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That post is from 2 hrs ago :makepoint: guess well see when @DR.X Decides to end it, he said it doesn't end till he says so! :foryou: but yes originally 6pm today was the time set...... But you'll get to page 1 eventually! :kidaround:

I know how old it was. Notice how I even said I was reading the backlog?

(shrug)

-slym

1 minute ago, slym2none said:

I know how old it was. Notice how I even said I was reading the backlog?

(shrug)

-slym

Notice the info provided was from page 1? (shrug) the point was when does it end, correct? when Dr. X says so is the answer! I'm confused by this whole statement ??? 

5 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

6PM Central time.

So, that's like, sometime tomorrow.

:ohnoez:

Oh, and just in case ('cos I am reading the backlog) - :takeit:

It is not tomorrow 6pm, it WAS today, nvm

7 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Notice the info provided was from page 1? (shrug) the point was when does it end, correct? when Dr. X says so is the answer! I'm confused by this whole statement ??? 

It is not tomorrow 6pm, it WAS today, nvm

Because Math "Am" hard (I'm quoting Bizarro;)  there are  just under 2 hours left, 1 hour 51 minutes as I'm typing this:) Tim lives in Central Time. 

This for the second prize donated by Jeffro. Last one of this contest.  When the U.F.O. pops up, the first :takeit: gets the book. U.S. residents only.

You will have to get in touch with him for shipping details. A big thanks to him for the donation. U.S. residents only. Thanks.

Wait for the U.F.O.

giphy.gif&key=5749bcaa688706c181b0a81a00

jeffro prize 2.JPG

1 minute ago, skypinkblu said:

Because Math "Am" hard (I'm quoting Bizarro;)  there are  just under 2 hours left, 1 hour 51 minutes as I'm typing this:) Tim lives in Central Time. 

Yes I live in Central time too, it's 4:11 pm, but it'll end when he says so :foryou: 

Thanks for giving me a little consolation, I'm off too dinner, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :) 

1 minute ago, skypinkblu said:

Ok perfect, so 3 hours and 51 minutes left....got it....