• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Gil Kane Nasal Shot Appreciation Thread
2 2

53 posts in this topic

Incidentally - In the LOC-page of John Carter #14 (july 1978), Catherine Yronwode (later to become editor-in-chief of Eclipse Comics) writes:

"Rudy Nebres deserves all my praise for having the courage, daring and know-how to blot out Gil Kane's crazy nostrils completely with nice, clean, black ink (well, not Gil's nostrils, we wouldn't have anymore of Kane's vibrant action panels and that would be a shame.)"

Incidentally - In the LOC-page of John Carter #14 (july 1978), Catherine Yronwode (later to become editor-in-chief of Eclipse Comics) writes:

"Rudy Nebres deserves all my praise for having the courage, daring and know-how to blot out Gil Kane's crazy nostrils completely with nice, clean, black ink (well, not Gil's nostrils, we wouldn't have anymore of Kane's vibrant action panels and that would be a shame.)"

27_laughing.gifthumbsup2.gif

--------- 893whatthe.gif Sacrilege!! 893whatthe.gif----------

Joker--

Sounds like she might have been joking.

If not........................ screwy.gif

There could also be the Gil Kane Geometrical Elbow thread as a companion to this oldie but goodie.

(Don't forget the Neal Adams Extra-Long Neck thread, too)