• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New Comic Collecting Sub-Reddit, r/comicbookshowoffs

17 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. Going a bit off-topic today and wanted to share a link to a subreddit my friend has created called r/comicbookshowoffs as you can probably guessed by the name, it is wholly dedicated to showing off any and all comic books or comic related items in your collection. Just wanted to share it here incase anyone was interested. If this post is against the rules in any way, please let me know and I can either modify or delete it if needed. Thanks, and I hope to see some of you there.

www.reddit.com/r/comicbookshowoffs/

1 hour ago, an99 said:

There are exactly 4 pictures of books.  Nothing special …

wait i'll post my uber nerd cool collection then that forum will be lit...*dj horn* :roflmao:

3 hours ago, NoMan said:

Comic collectors having fun with their collection and sharing with others just like here. Why the attitude?

Honestly, no attitude at all.  Just sayin that I had a look and there wasn't much to see. :foryou:

Hi again guys. Thanks to anyone who took a look, we are only small but we are just getting started. On 128 members now, with quite a lot more than 4 pictures of books and, for a little over 3 days that the sub has been active, I'd say that's pretty decent. Thanks, all.

Edited by JeffJohn123
Typo