• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Universal's FAST AND FURIOUS 9 (2020)

60 posts in this topic

On 1/31/2020 at 8:35 PM, Buzzetta said:

Do I buy the Lego Speed Champions Black Charger that they released...  Amazon Lego 75893 - Speed Champions Charger

Or do I wait and see what emerges from the Fast and the Furious Lego Partnership... Brothers Brick Fast and the Furious Lego Partnership

After a year... I figured I should have answered this question... I went with the Black Charger. 

Screen Shot 2021-02-09 at 5.03.01 PM.png

On 1/31/2020 at 5:30 PM, Buzzetta said:

I still think the best one was number 5.  I can watch that one over and over.  It was like the Fast and the Furious crossed with Ocean's 11. 

For me it is.

After a two-year push back from its original April 2019 release date, F9 is finally due to hit theaters and some insiders were given the opportunity to watch it before its wide release. Here are some of the initial reactions from the movie's initial screenings:

On 4/16/2021 at 8:46 AM, paperheart said:

Universal knows who puts bread on the table

Fuel-injecting some mega muscle into the international box office landscape, Universal’s F9 is revving up for a May 21 release date in China, a full five weeks before domestic.

‘F9’ Vrooms To $70M+ Overseas; China’s $59M Friday Bow Is Tops For Hollywood During Pandemic

14 hours ago, paperheart said:

China down 89% (not counting preview money) on Friday vs opening day; won't hit $225MM in China vs $390MM for F8 & F9 hm

When one of the main stars recognizes Taiwan for being a 'great country' the vindictiveness of China kicks in. No matter the apologies afterwards.

John Cena wishes he couldn't be seen at that point.

86937766f3f44884362c716e8f1d0e19.gif.c38312a07504ba9b1de03102d6e33a76.gif