• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is going to be interesting - sorry if it's been posted

12 posts in this topic

Just in case someone reads this months from now when the link is dead and no one will have any 893censored-thumb.gif idea what this auction was.

makepoint.gif

Batman #237 CGC 9.6 OWW from the "Don Rosa Collection"

Current bid: $315 with 3 days to go.

Estimated final price: No man can say.

This copy exhibits considerable miswrap, or as I call it "White Line Fever" as all BA back covers seem to be white.

Oh, and as usual the pics suck. tongue.gif

I've just about given up on Don Rosa books...the crazy bidders with lots of moolah out in the fray. screwy.gif

Well you nearly won that HOM 190 you'd been after for ages, and went high on it. tongue.gif

confused.gif I didn't bid on it. Because of exactly what happened. Remember I do have a CGC 8.5 Pacific Coast copy and a few decent raw copies. I attempted to bid on the HOM 206, but my bid was too low at an obscene $275 and didn't register. I've had to resort to Marvel collecting because these books are getting crazy even for me. I don't even know if I should even try for the HOM 209.

Guess I'll just resort to raw collecting and certify it, since I've been through CGC bootcamp already.