• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Go Green? ...and I don't mean the Hulk
2 2

83 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Senormac said:
13 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
16 minutes ago, Senormac said:

I think you would be better served to say, " I only go to the post office on Wed and Sat" or whatever days you want to go.  Any save the planet person will probably be madder at you for putting comics in all those plastic bags anyways. 

I must say, I wish they'd quit using all those Styrofoam peanuts.  And I have enough bubblewrap to last until the second coming, and I'm not talking 2020.

Crumpled newspaper works just fine you lazy, earth-destructin' @s.

Haha !!  They will never stop making those white peanut things.  I think that's the reason we are trying to get to Mars.  To send all our UNATURAL and UNCOMPOSTABLE garbage there. 

I like the rice-based/biodegradable ones.  Those, I just melt in the kitchen sink.

6 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
13 minutes ago, Senormac said:
20 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
24 minutes ago, Senormac said:

I think you would be better served to say, " I only go to the post office on Wed and Sat" or whatever days you want to go.  Any save the planet person will probably be madder at you for putting comics in all those plastic bags anyways. 

I must say, I wish they'd quit using all those Styrofoam peanuts.  And I have enough bubblewrap to last until the second coming, and I'm not talking 2020.

Crumpled newspaper works just fine you lazy, earth-destructin' @s.

Haha !!  They will never stop making those white peanut things.  I think that's the reason we are trying to get to Mars.  To send all our UNATURAL and UNCOMPOSTABLE garbage there. 

I like the rice-based/biodegradable ones.  Those, I just melt in the kitchen sink.

Never heard of em.  That's one way to keep customers coming back for more 

To the OP I would probably just say something like Post office trips are Monday and Friday or whatever day you pick etc.. 

9 minutes ago, Krismusic said:

To the OP I would probably just say something like Post office trips are Monday and Friday or whatever day you pick etc.. 

hm  Dejah Vu 

40 minutes ago, Senormac said:

hm  Dejah Vu 

did u say that earlier in the thread. if so my apologies for repeating it. 

1 minute ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Now that you mention it... Could be:

• Finger wag.
  • Flipping the bird.
  • Come hither.

source.gif

2 hours ago, Senormac said:

I'd put Mars on the back burner and instead use all our space exploration resources to sending our discarded junk off in the direction of a black hole. 

8 minutes ago, steveinthecity said:

I'd put Mars on the back burner and instead use all our space exploration resources to sending our discarded junk off in the direction of a black hole. 

I think we should look at stealing that water/ice moon from Jupiter and bringing it to earth to dump a ton of water back on the planet and whatever funky alien life it has on it lol 

3 minutes ago, Krismusic said:

I think we should look at stealing that water/ice moon from Jupiter and bringing it to earth to dump a ton of water back on the planet and whatever funky alien life it has on it lol 

Has water left Earth...?

I mean - I'm all for drowning the entire human civilization.

Edited by theCapraAegagrus

2 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Has water left Earth...?

shh... that's the funny part. get rid of all those costal people, world needs less surfers.. I am only kidding by the way... we could maybe use some more ICEE in the north and south pole though.... 

* wait you might not know what a ICEE is... (it's a Slushy) think that's how you spell it. Oh well..  

5 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Has water left Earth...?

also we can just dump the water we already contaminated with plastic and bring in fresh icy water from Jupiter, filled with whatever alien life is floating in it... 

5 minutes ago, Krismusic said:

shh... that's the funny part. get rid of all those costal people, world needs less surfers.. I am only kidding by the way... we could maybe use some more ICEE in the north and south pole though.... 

* wait you might not know what a ICEE is... (it's a Slushy) think that's how you spell it. Oh well..  

:sumo: