• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
5 5

669 posts in this topic

Black  Mask  V31 #1,  January 1948

"Oh  NO!  Not my  GOOD   scissors!"

Great cover  on  a  solid copy,  flat  and  tight,   glossy  with  supple off-white pages.  Bit  of  general wear,   small tear  and  a  couple chips out  BC

Asking  $25  SOLD!

p1gxOpO.jpg

Edited by catrick339

2 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Black  Mask  V31 #1,  January 1948

"Oh  NO!  Not my  GOOD   scissors!"

Great cover  on  a  solid copy,  flat  and  tight,   glossy  with  supple off-white pages.  Bit  of  general wear,   small tear  and  a  couple chips out  BC

Asking  $25

p1gxOpO.jpg

:takeit:Thanks

Weird Tales V45 #2, July 1953

Small splits  upper spine  FC  and BC, lower spine  FC.  small piece  out   lower spine strip.  Otherwise  flat, tight, square,  good gloss,  supple off-white pages.
Cover by Joseph  Eberle,  stories by  Stanton Coblentz,  August  Derleth, Clark Ashton Smith.

Asking  $30

dVu2Gya.jpg

On 2/24/2020 at 8:14 PM, catrick339 said:

George Pal's  Puppetoons 9

Few spots of Foxing  along  spine BC, some general  wear, tiny split upper spine, on a flat tight  copy with  white pages.

Take it home for $25

rpMmmqJ.jpg

:takeit:thanks

All right   kids! 

That's the  last of  the giveaways AND  the last of  the pulps  for  this thread.

Tune in this  evening  for more  comic  books,    plus  a new  format,.  starting  between  7  and 8  EST

On 2/23/2020 at 7:24 PM, catrick339 said:

Four Color 45,  Raggedy Ann

General wear,  split  upper  spine  cover  and all pages, CF is loose. Otherwise  flat and square, off-white pages

Asking  $40

6QhKpLo.jpg

On 2/24/2020 at 9:04 PM, catrick339 said:

Four Color 380, Raggedy Ann  and Andy

Spine roll,   general  wear, loose CF. 

Solid enough  reader for $10

5p9Fqic.jpg

On 2/24/2020 at 9:46 PM, catrick339 said:

Four Color 306, Raggedy Ann and Andy

Entire upper spine  split nearly to upper staple,  small  piece  out LH  edge FC  above staple.  Tight with white pages.

Grab a nice looking reader for $10

AEi2REr.jpg

On 2/25/2020 at 8:11 PM, catrick339 said:

Four Color 533,  Raggedy Ann and Andy

Chip  and  sealed tear RH edge FC, general  wear.  Tight,  off-white pages. 

Grab a nice VG for  $10

Hnzsnwc.jpg

On 2/25/2020 at 10:28 PM, catrick339 said:

Raggedy Ann and Andy 10

Tight,  clean,  off-white  pages,   bit of general  wear.  

Asking $20

B1puMzD.jpg

Take these per PM.  Thank you.

BIG STACK OF  RAGGEDY ANNS is  SOLD!

Thanks  Situations!

There you  go kids,  watch a professional at work.  He found a  fat stack of  stuff he wanted, he sent me  a fair offer by PM, and romped away with the goods!

BRAVO!

4 hours ago, catrick339 said:

BIG STACK OF  RAGGEDY ANNS is  SOLD!

Thanks  Situations!

There you  go kids,  watch a professional at work.  He found a  fat stack of  stuff he wanted, he sent me  a fair offer by PM, and romped away with the goods!

BRAVO!

bravo1000.jpg

Huh.  So  I  mention a new format for the thread starting this  evening  and  no  one  so Much  as  mentions it,   let alone  sends  me    PM  inquiring?

You people  are weird.

NEW FORMAT FOR THIS THREAD STARTING THIS  EVENING  AT 7:30 PM,  EST.

Edited by catrick339

So here  I  was  at midday,  staring  at  an entire  magazine  box  plump full of  comics I've listed in the  last four  days..,and there  was  the  pitiful 
little  table  with  the sold items,  consisting of  a  few pulps and  TEN  LONESOME  FUNNYBOOKS.

Typing  my fingers to the bone,   developing  a  bad case  of Scanner's  Elbow,  and let's not mention my  hemorrhoids, shall  we?

I thought and thought,   and only  came up  with  four  possibilities.

1.  Everyone's  broke  and still  trying to  clear the Christmas bills.,
2. Everyone's   saving up for C2E2  and sitting on their wallets.
3. I've lost my  touch  somehow,  and am not  listing  good  stuff  for  all  my buddies  to buy.
4.  You're  all  a bunch of cheapskates. 

WELL!    Obviously  #3 was  a mere  daydream,   a passing fancy.  Catrick losing  his touch?  Naaah. 

But  that left  the other  three  to consider,  and here  I was feeling  sorry  for all  my  poor  broke  and frugal buddies,  and  thinking  good thoughts about  
anyone  attending  C2E2  this year,  when my  newest  Bestie,  Comical  Situations  (Howdy pal!)  came through  with  a  grand offer   and  hoovered  up five
fine  vintage  comics,  increasing  my  numbers by 50  percent. 

So it has  become obvious.  You're  all  a  bunch  of    cheap  S.O.B.'s,   :banana:lol 

So here is  my new  format,   handcrafted  for  you   cheapies.  

MOVING FORWARD  FROM   NOW,    ALL  BOOKS   I  LIST  ARE  A  FLAT  TEN  BUCKS    APIECE.  

There  will  be  a few  that are fair priced  at $10,  a  good number  that  are  better than  half   off,  and   big ol' pile  that  I'm  just  plain  giving  away.
Take  a  good  look,   there  are  some  damned fine  bargains coming up.

And  yeah,   I  see my  PM  inbox lighting  up,   but I'm ignoring it  while  I  get things  going  here.  

You're getting  a  scan  and  a  brief   description,   for  ten bucks  I'm not  adding   to  my  carpal  tunnel,   :D

Let's boogie. 

First  Issue Special 8, 1st   appearance of Warlord,  by Mike Grell.  Nice VF

$10  SOLD!

mulT3SP.jpg

Edited by catrick339