• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Help identifying Frazetta Conan vintage art posters
1 1

28 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Comicsarefun said:

Wombat,

What year is that catalog from?  Are they still printing catalogs like that today?  

Thank you!

I don't actually own any of the catalogs. Best I can tell from looking online is #2 - 1981 #3 - 1991 #4 - 1998. I can't find anything about #1. 

1 minute ago, wombat said:

I don't actually own any of the catalogs. Best I can tell from looking online is #2 - 1981 #3 - 1991 #4 - 1998. I can't find anything about #1. 

#1 is 1974

I'm glad I was wrong about these.  I did see a tiny corner that had come up and was browned with age-def not recent print.

Screenshot 2020-03-01 at 1.13.00 PM.png

Edited by kav

These are likely the direct from Frazetta 70's print stock. About 5 years ago, I purchased a lot of about 80 pieces directly from his estate. His wife and daughter were clearing his product archive storage out and were selling off multiples of almost all his original personal stock from the 1970's. The photos and descriptions you've provided look/sound much like the ones I got directly from them.