• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Think I'll stroll on over to Hollywood and star in one of those big, fancy, superhero movies.

34 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, kav said:

Worst 'acting' from an extra I've ever seen-lady in white coat:

She leans in as far as she can to make sure she gets in the shot.  lol

3 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

She leans in as far as she can to make sure she gets in the shot.  lol

Its all so obvious.  should have been edited out-killed the realism.  Also when the kid said 'wicked cool'-it was clear he was reciting the line.
Do better.

13 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I'd be tempted if my name was in the credits lol

There has got to be a million John T.'s though hm

Maybe a check that details the experience that I dont cash and hang on my wall :roflmao:

Extras don't get their name in the credits. 

My girlfriend, of that era, and I were walking in NYC when, unbeknownst to us, we walked through a scene with a group of extras being shot for Will Smith’s Six Degrees of Separation. Never saw the movie to see if we made the final cut.  

So, Harry & Meghan try to give up the English Royalty lifestyle but stay in the money, get unceremoniously booted, and now she's looking for a job so they can keep up their haughty lifestyle.

Got it!

-slym

33 minutes ago, slym2none said:

I don't claim to know anything about their behind-closed-door personals.

-slym

yea, i might have overreached there, but in my defense I wasn't referring to doity sexy stuff. I was referring to a british newspaper that falsely quoted the queen as being upset that the couple were acting like naughty little children for breaking away from the royal family.

If I was thinking of moving to Vancouver, being on the boards I would be able to contact Greggy or Bronty for some advice on getting a nice cosy apartment in the city.

The couple don’t have this advantage and have to settle instead for an unaffordable mansion on an island.

Edited by Ken Aldred

1 minute ago, Ken Aldred said:

The couple don’t have this advantage and have to settle instead for an unaffordable mansion on an island

I saw that movie. the husband gets killed by the ghost pirates and the woman fends them off and swims 47 miles to the mainland, only to find out the mainland is inhabited by......ghost pirates. the movie ends