• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed!
2 2

149 posts in this topic

In all the many years of collecting, I have amassed quite a lot of real beater stuff. I'm always a sucker for these "orphans". I like to read 'em and hope fully use them to complete other books. Great way to get GA cheap. I have dug deep into some of my incomplete boxes and decided to part with some. There will be covers, coverless, centerfolds missing, parts missing, groups of books, single books. NOTHING complete. This stuff will for the most part be priced from affordable to down right cheap. All genres and publishers will be represented. This sale will probably run a couple days as I have a pretty big pile so far. I'm not going to get rich here, just want to move some stuff into the hands of people who find these fun and enjoy them.

Just a note...Due to the damaged nature of these books, I won't be spending my usual, through, description on them. Just let you know what is important. I also won't be taking returns and these are sold "as is". Any questions on them, let me know...

Rules:

No problem children or HOS members.

Postage is $6.00 each for up to two comics, very well packaged. Any more, postage will be quoted most cost effective way. (usually flat rate). I won't know until I know what you are buying. I will combine postage on multiple purchases. Things other than comics and larger orders will be calculated for the most economical way. All will come with tracking. 

I prefer to sell only to US addresses but might make an exception if I know you.

PM's and offers... I am trying to sell this stuff and want to get as much listed as I can. I try to price fairly. I probably won't have a lot of time to review PMs if I want to get this stuff listed. An "I'LL TAKE IT" icon takes it first. So, keep that in mind if you want something. When I get done, I will review PMs (in order of when they came in). If you have a question (other than a lower offer) post it and I will try to answer you.

I will accept PayPal, checks and money orders.   

Returns: Sorry no returns on these books, they are sold "as is" this time. Please ask questions if you need to.

This stuff all comes from a smoke filled, varmit infested, mouldy junk house. (Just kidding!) Here we go... 

Edited by Robot Man

Group of 5 early Young Romance Books + one unknown Harvey

Includes #12 (worst of the bunch), 24,32,33,37

All newstand returns with top of cover cut off.

Lots of great Simon and Kirby!

Was $25.  Now $20.

romancelot.jpg

Edited by Robot Man